Wolf ET Map Pack in Works

Pic0o

Hola to all you Folks. If you have any desire to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Check Here for info on an Upcomming Mappack I am putting together.

Once I am able to get a reasonable pack together, I will see if I can host a Decent Sized Wolf ET Server as well for some of the Buffalo NY Crew, myself, and anyone else who would like to play. Post in the Linked thread with any map suggestions :)

That's what's up this week, I went back to Work today, and am nice and busy. Shortly, I should be getting my Geforce 6800 Ultra, so that will be a Good time, probally followed by a review.

New Lappy, Fresh ghetto archive here

Edited by Pic0o
DL Link
  • 4 years later...

I'm verifying I still have this pack, as I am on the current Wolf ET version of 2.60b.

Per Lumber:

Ok good map rotation would be

baserace, ET_assult, MP_Beach, Mp_Sub, Resurrection, Pacman, TC_base, Goldrush, Oasis, Fuel depot, battery, if you can find Village that is a good map too. Then maybe throw in resurrection one more time at the end for good measure.

If you can put hitsounds on the server too that would be outstanding :boxing:

Confirmed working Wolf ET on Windows 7. :yar: The Map Pack will be 256MB. I will work on the above rotation once we get some shiz solid on running. ;)