Looking for Skin

Pic0o

Hey All, I am looking for some folks to Submit some Skins for Pwncake.com ;)

For the Hell of it, I will be able to give a Subdomain and email address to the person who is declared the Winner. If you have no Need for a Subdomain and email account, we'll 1v1 for something to reward your Efforts.

Just a Heads Up, I will most Likely be Porting the Selected Skin to a Postnuke Format for ease of Administration.

Upon Submissions, We'll have a Poll, to Pick a winner. To Submit a Skin, Please Upload to this Topic, your Submission

Also We can work on a Forums Skin, as JeT Mentioned he can help me w/ some Linksource Code, as the Forums will be Shared between both sites (Funtime Network, Bitches) pimp.gif

Summary What I would Like to be Submitted:

- Skin for Pwncake.com Portal

- Skin for Current Forums, w/ Pwncake Logos and Skins

Keep in Mind, I will match your Colors in CSS and all that Fancy Shit :bunny:

When you make a Skin, just Attach to post a .Jpg, and hold onto your .Psd's to email me upon Winner Selection Please.

This will be open for Submissions until Feb 19th Until 11:30PM EST

We'll pick a Winner person Monday-ish

Edited by Pic0o

Do you have any basic size guide? I don't ever skin for post nuke or php nuke, so if I try anything I need to know what restrictions I have in terms of layout.

• 5 weeks later...

Oh ya... get at me on Xfire sometime and lemme know what kinda changes you want, as I need to do some revisions to it anyways.

Edited by JeT