Play a Game? (Game tracker)

Pic0o

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should remake red and blue. Jesus I feel oldschool rocking that out on my old gameboy pocket. Who needs colour :P I dont register anymore pokemon then the original 150 :P

Forza 3 is hopefully going to make an apperance at E3.. No offical word but its due. I havn't plugged my xbox in of late so my gamerscore hasnt been active but im rocking out Forza 2 to try and finish the monster of a game off before the new one hits. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kat and I made travel to the Monster and scored some merch.

I got Star Ocean: Second Evolution (PSP), and she has the power of Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Colosseum for N64. I got my Hour of intro CS and running around town done last night, so yay to that. :)

I had caffeine yesterday and I couldn't sleep so I stayed awake and beat pokemon snap in one night. fun fun :)

• 5 weeks later...

We got a coupon for 25% off, so we HAD to goto Monster for some games. Kat got Final Fantasy IV for DS, while I scored F.E.A.R. 2 for 360 @ $35.00 (then ravaged by 35% off) sticker price. I do love me some Monolith games, more so for a good price. ;)

Once more game Fn0rd and I have, as J0k3r started a 'buy F.E.A.R. 2 asap' @ release thing, yet he never bought it. :lol: I like spooky SP and heard this delivers. :ghost:

Civ 2 new play is in my near future. For now, supreme Batman AA play. :yar:

• 2 months later...

Bump as I just got a Buy 2 used games, get 1 free email.

Looks like I need to be @ Monster before 11/15. :lol: I just have a hard time coming up with stuff on my radar. Resident Evil 5 is on there, but I don't see that on cheap used often.

Edited by Pic0o

FFXIII has a US release date of March 9th, 2010. Adding to OP as I know Kat will be all about this. I'm mildly interested, but I have many RPGs @ home, and the FF ones tend to loose me in the details (or lack thereof).

When I think about building a new PC, I also consider getting a big old HD set in the living room, so I can be the player while Kat watches games unfold. The only con to that, will be her inability to watch TV shows. :P

Oh shit, Assassin's Creed 2 is also out on Tue. I'll see how that one fairs and pick it up shortly after release, so long as it's not crappy.

• 1 month later...

Updated OP as we are back in the Wii club. I haven't seen many OMG games I missed since we parted with our last one, but No More Heroes is on my list, and is probable to get picked up with a rechargeable remote holder today. ;)

A few rad ones hitting this 1st quarter of '10 though. Kat has much to rock the crap out of. I'm going to see what magic I find on sale today for lunch. :viking:

• 4 months later...

I grabbed a White PS3 controller this morning, and saw the PSOne / PS2 Metal Gear Collection @ Wmart for $20 bucks. Added this to my roster, as I also have the RE PS2 Bulk Games for playing the classics before (or after) the new ones. ;)