Sign in to follow this  
Pic0o

Play a Game? (Game tracker)

Almost October 2012 rename thread. Using this for quick blurbs on currently playing or played games, since threads being made on anything is kinda silly (at least on my end). I will make or edit main game threads on GG or Quit playing for good pit.

This is my personal mockup list of games I have an interest in picking up, or finding information about once they release. Please feel free to add you suggestions and personal Wish List Choices. smile.gif

I made a backloggery account and here is my backlog. I'll try to keep this Topic reasonably updated, so I know what is still on my Radar to score. smile.gif

PC Games

[*]Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Q4 2013? [*]GTA V - ??? [*]Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs - ??? 2013 [*]Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land - Unknown [*]The Dark Eye: Demonicon [*]Shadowgate 25th Anniversary - Please don't ruin this. - TBA 2012 [*]Guillermo Del Toro's InSane - 2013 ??? I think canceled.
    - Already Out Considerations - [*]Borderlands 2 - September 18, 2012

PS3 Games

[*]Final Fantasy XIV Online (PS3) - With far more caution and observation the PC version gets massive fixes and content. [*]GTA V - 2013-09-17 (PC preference for me) [*]- Already Out - [*]Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Winter 2012 [*]Uncharted 3 - 2011/11/11

360 Games

[*]Nothing on current radar. I left platform.

Downloadable Games

[*]Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment (XBL / PSN title) [*]Nobi Nobi Boy

3DS Games

[*]Etrian Odyssey IV - 2013/02/26. Demo up on 2013/02/07 [*]The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past sequel. Holiday 2013? [*]Pokemon X and Y - Oct 2013

DS Games

[*]- Already Out Considerations - [*]The Last Window: The Secret of Cape West - Sequel to Hotel Dusk 215. [*]Korg KORG DS-10 Plus - Keyboard Synth with DSi features to do 4-track recordings. ohmy.gif [*]Contact [*]Scurge: Hive | This sounds fairly .hack-ish, I love new-age dungeon crawlers. smile.gif

Wii Games

Peep this NeoGAF DS Game recommendation thread. Lots of info for your hunting. :yar:

Also, here are links to the IGN Game Release Trackers:
PC
Xbox 360
PS3
3DS
PSP
Wii
DS
Ps2

Edited by Pic0o
Updates

Why does gamestop/ebgames not carry the first castlevania game for ds anymore? Doesn't even seem to be on their online database either.

FFIII for the win I think, still 2 months away though crdy.gif

Picking up Dual Strike on thursday ;)

Why does gamestop/ebgames not carry the first castlevania game for ds anymore? Doesn't even seem to be on their online database either.

That's Wierd :/ I had a heck of a time finding a copy for my friend when he bought my DS, but I think Toys-R-Us has 'em in stock, as that is where I got my game and DS From @ first contact :ninjawub:

Somehow, I forgot Star Fox Command, that comes out next Monday (8/28). I hope to see this Space Shooter respect old Star Fox roots. I also updated the Friend Code forum w/ Links to the new game hubs.

Updated First Post, however, I will have a tricky time turning out 30 Bucks, considering the wedding will be a week and change later. ;p

im looking forward to the zelda and starfox game most!!!

zelda has yet to dissapoint me even loved windwaker dispite what everyone else was saying!

starfox is a classic but it seemed to fade because of them starting to walk around and such and adding tanks and wierd things, i liked flying the most on the snes!!

Pinned Topic, and updated date for FFIII.

I added a few more games, changed some dates as the release got pushed back, and added 'Quote' Code to clean up the 1st post.

If they could get Pokemon crystal and diamond out before christmas theyl'd make a hell of a killing more so, they will in japan. Im not sure about us westerners though. :P

This is your run of the mill dump for soon to be released and not so soon titles. This is the spot for random talk about Wii games to bless us in the near future.

While the Wii is pretty new in the Game department, they do currently have quite a bit of addicting titles, with plans of more to follow. One thing you want to look out for is the Half-baked Game ports to Wii, that barely touch the scope of what the system is capable of doing.

A good example of a crappy ported game, is the Avatar game for Wii, as it's 'Wii Specific' controls are basically mouse emulation when drawing runes. Shockingly, THQ did this game, and they showed me where they are still slacking on the gaming tip.

I will update this list with Strikethrough for the released Games. Links to overviews and reviews here on Funtime should get updated to link by Gamename as well.

IGN has a Release List with international Info.

• Manhunt 2 - 10/31/07 - Day of the Pic0o
  • Super Mario Galaxy - 11/12/07
  • Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 - 11/13/07
  • Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 - 11/13/07
  • Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary - 11/13/07
  • Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - 11/13/07
  • Bully: Scholarship Edition - 11/20/07
  • Smash Bros Brawl - 2/10/08
  • No More Heroes - 2/08 US Release
  • NiGHTS - Journey of Dreams - 12/18/07 Internet 2 Player WiFi Play.
  • Mario Kart Wii - Q1 2008
  • Worms: a Space Oddity - Spring 2008.

• Endless Ocean - 10/29/07
  • Guitar Hero III - 10/30/07
  • Wii Music
  • Soul Calibur Legends - Fall '07. I'm not convinced on this one, Pre-Order is Nix'd
  • Dave Mirra BMX Challenge (Crave) - I hear the Controls and Dynamics are pretty weak.
  • Dewy's Adventure - 9/4
  • Space Station Tycoon (Namco Bandai)
  • Wii Fit - Q1 2008
  • Battalion Wars 2 Nintendo - 9/07
  • Brothers in Arms (Ubisoft) - 9/07
  • Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection Crave - 8/07

Video Clip attached for No More Heroes, in case YouTube gets shut down in the near future. :lol:

REm'd some games from Preorder, as Guitar Hero Shattered our Wallets this Colder Season. :o

No_More_Heroes_Movie_Clip.flv

Edited by Pic0o
Underline on Res'd Games

Simply adding what looks to be a US release of Mario Strikers Charged for July 2nd.

Good News from the latest Nintendo conference to the effect that holding Big games back to spike Holiday sales, and distribute yearly releases will be a dying trend.

As a testament, Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Galaxy are slated to both make it to a 2007 release date, instead of releasing a Single Big title every 6 months or so.

So long as Nintendo can use the market share they currently have to give it the game diversity the Ps2 previously had, I think Wii Owners, New-school and Old, should find a hearty reason to keep on playing and buying games.

I know we will have legions of those crazy people claiming interactive Violent games are the darkest Sin as the Nintendo offerings increase, but let's remember that Wolfenstein and Doom were the earlier scapegoats for awful parents, far before GTA hit the scene.

Keep the games diverse, and steady, and the N folks may be able to lockdown a dominant role in the gaming scene, and avoid a Gamecube, or even worse, Sega Console fate.

I'm Merging older posts to clean up the Game lists. ;)

Baby E3 Graced us with release dates for Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Fitness and the US gets Mario Kart Wii in Early 2008.

If I recall correctly, EU will get Mario Kart, when we get Brawl in December.

I want to see a long ass Mario game with Galaxy, kinda like Mario 64 was, with a little Mario 3 flavor.

Self Note to Reserve Galaxy and Brawl when we pick up Strikers. ;)

I saw that Rockstar wants to put Bully on 360 and Wii this Winter. Sweet, as I watched Lumberjack play that game, and I was a fan, but did not want to buy another Ps2 game, if I didn't have to.

Alien Syndrome next week yo. That will get some burn in for sure. ;)

Here is my projected Hitlist to mark out until the end of August. I'll be scouting up change to fund these time voids, and avoid a PC Upgrade anytime this year, I imagine.

• Mario Party 8 - Tomorrow Pickup!

• Big Brain Wii Degree - 6/12 Kat will probably want this one, but we'll see how happy the purse gets. :lol:

• Resident Evil 4 Wii - 6/20

• Pokemon Battle Revolution - 6/26
  • Manhunt 2 - ??? Delayed Due to MA Rating Fiasco
  • Mario Strikers Charged - 7/31
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 8/27
  • Dewy's Adventure - 9/4
  • Soul Calibur Legends
  • DDR Hottest Party - 10/16
  • Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - Fall '07

GG Nintendo, GG. You have done a good job of keeping me in an AGP world, via your Wii.

Video Game Monster be the Hookup, as Kat scored me Tomb Raider Anniversary, that I have yet to investigate among the pile of June Releases / B-day Get.

I merged some posts, and since MySims is due in ~ a month, I'm not looking too enchanted by the lack of Multi-player layer. (luckily, we nix'd our Pre-Order) This comes from someone who gave a month run to Sims Online, and left before the end of trial, in a kind of shock, from the interesting world of Adult freelance adventure that was that title.

I tried the other Sims games, and lost interest in the first few hours (like 2 tops).

I am kinda sad I will not be able to rock Pirate Garb in my own little online world via MySims, as every land, should have virtual props to CuBa!

Currently, my main squeeze Wii games are:

• Alien Syndrome
  • Godfather: Blackhand Edition
  • Mario Strikers Charged
  • Resident Evil 4

For the Non PC Front, I have been tinkering with Quake Wars, but I have been so lacking in awake free time, that I've barely touched any games this week, and poor Resident Evil 4 has been back burnered, solely on lack of time. I'll work on this tonight, forward.

Good for me, my Sis and Cousin are heading up for a Week, and you can bet they will be playing some Mad games, and I'll be trying to do the same. ;)

Edited by Pic0o

Random Bump as I'm gonna try and wrap up Windwaker. Easier to play in the cooler House spots. :)

Bless Sci Fi channel for quality old missile crisis movies. Happy almost Friday, we hit the road right after work to her Mom's pad. :)

Awesome, I was looking for that Etrian Odyssey for my DS, as it tickled some fond memories of creating fps dungeons with hypertext on the ol Mac LC1, but the ebgames up here didn't have it yet.

I chuckled at your missile crisis viewing as I plugged in good ol Rambo 3 last night. A movie dedicated to the afghanistan effort against russia.

And the folks are coming down here this weekend for some shopping and stuffs.

Happy Long May Weekend ^^

Sweet sounding Weekend man. That Eternal game you mentioned looked cool, another Atlus, right?

We spent the weekend going from place to place with the Family, and got a chance to break cement off the crappy swingset, and the Upstairs shower should be working and mostly leak free. :yar:

Smells like Windwaker til bed time. :bunny:

We also rocked some Pokemon and Picto Chat @ the Daemen Graduation, it was might long and loud. :o

Edited by Pic0o
Sci-Fi's Up

DS Releases as given from the N conference.

July 30 Picross DS Nintendo

Aug. 20 Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day Nintendo

Sept. 10 DK Jungle Climber Nintendo

Sept. 24 Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol Nintendo

July SimCity EA

July Namco Museum DS Namco Bandai

July Drake & Josh THQ

July Glory Days 2 Eidos

Aug. 14 Madden NFL ‘08 EA

Aug. 14 High School Musical: Makin’ the Cut! Disney Interactive Studios

Aug. 14 Heroes of Mana Square-Enix

August I SPY: Fun House Activision

August Jewel Quest Expedition Activision

August Tiger Woods PGA Tour ‘08 EA

August Worms: Open Warfare 2 THQ

August Luminous Arc Atlus

August Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus Capcom

August Mega Man Star Force: Leo Capcom

August Mega Man Star Force: Dragon Capcom

August Operation: Vietnam Majesco

August Turn It Around Majesco

August The Wild West Majesco

August Fulllmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game Destineer

September Drawn to Life THQ

September Zoey 101 THQ

September Crayola Teasure Adventures Crave

September Nancy Drew and The Deadly Secret of Olde World Park Majesco

September Holly Hobbie & Friends Majesco

September Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations Capcom

September Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck Warner Bros.

September Pet Luv Spa & Resort Tycoon Activision

September Animal Genius Activision

September George of the Jungle Crave

September Jam Sessions Ubisoft

September Professor Brainium Destineer

September Indy 500 Legends Destineer

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this