Sign in to follow this  
Pic0o

Play a Game? (Game tracker)

If you didn't play Half-Minute Hero on the PSP, you may get a chance on 360.

I loved the life out of this game and lucked out to find a copy local shortly after it came out. I'm curious what any extra modes may contain.

Today is some Xbox Live Sales!

• LIMBO - 600 points
  • Castle Crashers - 600 points
  • Shadow Complex - 600 points
  • Trials HD - 600 points
  • Monday Night Combat - 600 points

Damn dog, looks like I might pull the trigger on Castle Crashers. I've heard too many people speak on the awesomeness.

I am also checking into replacement hats for the analog sticks for my 360 controller, as my left one especially, is super sloppy. I switched it over to the right stick and it got sloppy, so I think the mechanism is fine, just the rubber is worn out on the hat.

Edited by Pic0o

I resisted on the sale day from my last post.

Gotta say the PSN Outtage is sad though. Was considering some Fallout DLC on the Holiday, but a lack of PSN prevented that adventure. Instead, I played some Prince of Persia and watched some TMNT. :D

Which prince of persia ya rockin'? Might pick one o' those up.

EDIT: nvm I see your thread on it.:icon_happy:

I moved onto some Dante's Inferno (after finishing PoP) as it's the other game my buddy let me borrow. I remembered enjoying the demo so I jumped right into this one. As I mentioned my bleh of the QTE button events, I opted to put the difficulty down to easy.

I gotta say for combat games where you aren't looking for crazy fights, I am a fan. Best LJ suggestion I got yet. :)

Rocked a few chapters of that, along with some Cthulhu Saves The World and a little Zelda Link's Awakening.

Looks like Dark Souls will be an October game. Appropriate time, but certainly in the flood of game releases window for sure.

I fired up some Dead Rising 2 last night to prepare myself for when the PSN is down again in the Zombie'clypse. :P Gotta grind more levels so I can unlock a move to help me bust up an enemy. Kinda in game juggle mode, as I am also thinking of firing up my Saint's Row 2 game to finish that up. :P

Looks like Sony is re-releasing some PSP games as PS3 remakes. Pretty cool for those who missed out on some of the PSP exclusive games of good. Currently rocking some Star Ocean 2 a bit on my PSP as of late.

The program is Japan only for now, but I'd think it's likely to see in the states. Also handy info below about the save data.

Also, the Duke Nukem Forever beta is to start on 6/3. Only a couple weeks to go.

E3 is also coming up purdy quick. I say this as I wait for the Mass Effect 2 DLC from the Cerberus Network activation code (single use DLC insert) that comes with new copies, to have the Content ready to play. I also have 2 / 3 of the other DLC from when it was on sale to pimp. Lair of the Shadow Broker, along with one two. Overlord and Kasumi I think they are.

Anywho, I'll start my initial import from my ME1 save game and roll from there. I've seen this played a few times now, so it will be a nice room shuffle ready game for the warmer weather and nights of prime gaming. :)

Oh, since I beat ME1 on our original 360, I need to do the following to have my Import Character for ME2 to work.

Info @ Wikia

Game saves can be transferred to new Xbox 360s with the exception of the final Mass Effect autosave at the end of the game. So, if you are transferring game saves to a new 360, it will work, but you will have to replay the end of the game to recreate that final autosave.

Guess I'll do that quick and at least create the working save for ME2 import.

Edited by Pic0o
ME2 Import Info

I didn't grab the ME1 CD last night, so maybe tonight. I took car of this on Thur, as I was able to find my End-game fight save. Imported my Shep @ 47 into ME2 and played the first hour before :zzz:

Root cause of post, is mention of SE wanting to launch another MMO this fiscal year. What the hell are you guys thinking?!? FFXIV is still driven by the guildleves and the solly time restrictions on completing them. Hell, I did some of the Guildleves @ 2-star and they were stupid easy.

Having a hard time seeing how another MMO is any sort of a good idea to launch for them.

Also for fun, there will be another Magic game on XBL. Duels 2012 will have more deck edit support.

I was trying to remember an old PC game, and I finally remembered it was Stonekeep. I remember it being pretty rough to play, but will check if I still have my discs @ home.

Edited by Pic0o
Stonkeep '95 flashbacks

Tuesday up in this week of E3. If you want to know what's up in a swift fashion, Peep the E3 2011 Summary thread @ NeoGAF.

PS Vita / New PSP model coming in @ $250 / $299 for a 3G model is pretty impressive. A beast handheld for those who are looking for more than a cell phone game.

Speaking of PSP, I flashed Kat's to OFW 6.39 and installed Little Big Planet. Yay freebie from the Welcome back PSN pack. Keeping mine as is, since I love me some Star Ocean 2 via MemStick. :viking:

Just had some B-day bkfast eats @ work. I dig on the birthdays of the month being celebrated a day early in the month. :) Speaking of the month, Alice: Madness Returns is hitting on 2011-6-14. I think I might want to be down on this. Not thinking release day, but probably near it if I have the loot.

Fallout NV: Expansion 3 (Old World Blues) also is due to drop sometime this month. :) The 4th one (Lonesome Road) is slated for July.

Nintendo wise, 4 Swords will be on DSiWare around Sept, for FREE. Sweet, as I was trying to get a copy of this. Also in N-land, is the Wii U HD offering from Nintendo. Crazy Touch screen controllers too. :o

/random:

Red Faction: Armageddon released in the last week. Watched the SyFy movie for lols over the weekend, thanks to NoMev tipping me off about it. :D Looks like RF:A may be pretty shitty. Just reading the thread, they abandoned a ton of stuff from RF:G? Why would you do that?!

Edited by Pic0o

Been busy like a mofo as of late. Spending some time cleaning the dvr up and finally watching E3 videos i dubbed. Twisted Metal looks supreme! Local split and online co-op.

Sorry but ME3 looks pretty much the same as 2. Not on my immediate, since Skyrim is some for certain get. :)

Lightly edited OP. Get ready for some serious selection in Oct - Nov. Hot damn, I'll prolly grab a couple of them and wait for the price drops on the rest. This year has been infamous for some quick ass price drops.

Looking to finish Demon's Souls this weekend and playing some Dungeon Hunter Alliance on PS3. I've been playing mostly on PS3 as of late, PC, then a bit of 360. PC space is easily winning me back, and the PS3 and it's lack of ads in my face, is really doing it for me.

Trenched was fun on 360, but too damn short / easy to cap out in.

If you have been wanting some Mega Man games, they are on sale for half-off on PSN. Full info here.

This week, Capcom brings you an all Mega Man-themed update.

50% off:

Mega Man 1 (PS1 Imports) @ $2.99

Mega Man 2 (PS1 Imports) @ $2.99

Mega Man 3 (PS1 Imports) @ $2.99

Mega Man 9 @ $4.99

Mega Man 10 @ $4.99

40% off:

Mega Man 9 Mega DLC Bundle @ $2.99 (Includes Endless Attack Mode, Hero Mode, Superhero Mode, Proto Man Mode and the Special Stage)

Mega Man 10 Mega DLC Bundle @ $2.99 (Includes Endless Attack Mode, Bass Mode and Special Stages 1, 2 and 3)

PS3 Price drop to $250 kicked in this week. I also added the Nov 20th date to OP for Zelda Skyward Sword.

I picked up a PS3 as a blu ray player, kind of pointless now since I just picked up a surround sound system with blu ray as well. Might consider playing a game or 2 on it for the first time ever when I knock off the 360 back log and find something that's not multiplat I don't already have.

The only thing standing out to me are the downloadable classics, but I have a PS2 for that :chicken:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this