Wii Pillages!

Pic0o

Playing mad Wii with guests, as more are to shuffle in, and I make out Apt. Living Room more Wii Friendly for 4 People to Jam it Up. :wub:

Rayman is coming with Shank, and Elebits from Konami looks to be a sweet game for sure as Mikae has been bustin that shiz up since last night (minus brief naps). Wii Sports is great 4 Player ready fun, and Golf is pretty tight. w0oo0t.gif

If you find a Wii, and have the Money, I think you will be good on your investment, if you would like to try and shink over winter, thanks to Video Games. :fart:

I rented Kat the Avatar game, and I got an Hour of Zelda awesomeness in, before I finally conked out for my nap as well. Showatime is gonna save me for the furniture Hussle that needs to go down. :P

ive been wanting it for a while, i also wanted a new ipod too because mines gone crdy.gif

Wii imo is funner then both other systems but agani, i haven't played much PS3 :P

as for zelda, thats the main reason i would get it

Edited by Sk8Er
ZELDA PWnz

I rearranged the Living room in our Apt for more Wii Room.

I got the Recliner back out so I can pimp coma Zelda night Play. :)

Shank Showed me how to Fix Remote to have Volume off, and it was sweetness. :)

Hehe. :) Importing those would get 'em jacked most likely. :P

Last I saw Ebay is Buy it now for +$100 Markup, without shipping. :o

We are wrapping up more Living room remodeling for Max Wii-ness. :wub:

Its amazing how many parcels go missing a year with no questions asked :P Im wanting to set up our spare room here into a games room with every system I own hooked up, plans wont come into motion untill i get the dosh for a Wii though to set off the party fun.

Hell theres always n64 goldeneye untill then though I guess :P Good luck with the gaming hopefully we wont see any picture of broken tv sets up here soon :)

We super rearranged the Living Room for more Wii Space, and the Recliner is back @ my Pc. :lol:

It's a beautifully Icy day here in Rochester, and once I get done here @ work, Super Wii action will go down!

We picked up Rayman with a Gift Card, and hold Crap, that game is also awesome! Wario Ware waits for us tomorrow, and Kat will score the WoW Expansion, as I held off on getting mine, since I need more XP before I can Pimp out the new zones. :o

I'll Prolly Play WoW, or wrap up Wind Waker when Kat steals the Wii to Buffalo. :P

• 2 years later...

This looks like the most relevant got a Wii thread I made, thus I bump it on our re-procurement of a Wii.

My Mom still has hers and I hooked theirs up online and stuff for them. When I explained the uses, they were like WTH for? Then I gave a rundown. I also recovered our old save games via SD Card and we played some Mario Party 8 last night, where we kicked the shit out of bots. ;) I just got a message from my cousin that he will ship his extra remotes, as since we gave him 2 of ours, he now has 6. :o

As I mentioned in the Xmas thread, we scored Wii Fit and New Super Mario Bros Wii. You rock Mario with a sideways remote and old-school that shit up... very fun. :bunny:

If you want to add us, our Wii Address is:

0282 8444 4731 7876

I am likely to rock the Bluetooth hacks, so we can pimp out Mii collection out again. ;) Shank, Feel free to hook us up with Black Jesus again. :ninjawub: