The Big Wu

Sk8Er

The Big Wu

I'll edit in more info after work, otherwise they're awesome!

(Grammar Nazi in Effect)

saw them at 10klf and it was a late night show around 2-3 am ish and i just sat round for this one but great show played a bunch of great ones, im sure you can find it on archive, ill search...

Edited by Sk8Er

always enjoyed jerry and friends, i seen phil lesh he was ok, but bob wier (ratdog) was awesome!'

i miss jerry crdy.gif

Edited by Sk8Er

Warren Haynes kicks ass.....i wish i could go to mountain jam but its in new york crdy.gif

the string cheese incident's oldskool bluegrass feel will always hold a place in my heart....

phil is a little to far "out there" during some of his jams and it scares me.....

how about yonder? or trampled by turtles?

I got half 1GB on my SD card playing random jams from the collection, while I play Excite Truck. I'm starting the Platinum Cup now, so I am close on races, but I still have a few vechicles that could use unlocking. :)

I got boxes to pack, so that's half the battle, right? :wub:

phil is a little to far "out there" during some of his jams and it scares me.....

He definitely gets far out on his jams, which sometimes I can get into, but sometimes I can't. I never really liked Dark Star after about 4-5minutes. It just gets to crazy.

YONDER PWNZ

I can't wait for them to come around here again, but it looks like thier next tour is mostly West-Midwest, which is gay sleep.gif

ever seen keller? hes always a nice show....saw him at least 5 times throughout the summer, both with and without SCI....

i recommend Days of the Future Past. by the moody blues, BEST ALBUM EVER!

I've seen Keller twice. His shows are really nice and entertaining. He just throws so much music at you in such a short span of time that when it's over you have to kinda adjust to the normal world. o_0

how about Animal Liberation Orchestra? I saw em at summercamp last year and i would say its on the top 5 at that festival.....

never was a huge disco biscuits fan though.....i try and stay away from electronica for the most part....

FAMILY GROOVE COMPANY AND TEA LEAF GREEN!

what about them, sir?

ya if it wasnt so close to 10klf www.10klf.com i would go but it woulld require driving about 2400 miles in 2 weeks time

and going to the east coast then to the midwest

loko up those 2 i told u their real good :)

www.summercamp.com

looks good also, ill be going to both for sure,

summerfest is looking CRAZY this year....roger waters, the eagles and others that i cant remember