Sign in to follow this  
Pic0o

Party Update

Yo, I am leaving town tomorrow night for Boston, and will be back home Thursday Night. My Momma called on Sat, and let us know they will be stopping up on Friday night, so we (Kat and me) can go our for Dinner on Saturday evening. They will be heading out for the beach after dinner, so the Party start time has been bumped to 9PM on Saturday the 23rd.

I'll try to buzz folks between working to make sure everyone knows what's up.

Random Note, We now have a new puppy in the house to be Delli's lil Sister play buddy. Kat has pics on her phone, and I have some on the Digi, that is by the TV @ home.

Jolly Monday, as I'm only fighting a 4 day work-week to roll into a small vacation. Bless B-day Excuses to lax it up.

Update:

We did some house work w/ my Parents, and I picked up a 5th of Captain Morgan and Black Velvet last night. We have tons of Pepsi, so you are ready for a slight drink on.

Everyone invited is 21+ anyways, so no problems there. I just made me a tall :captain:

Wii postin before I nappy time ;)

The Nyco Wireless Sensor is much cleaner and receptive as default. Classic Controller is sweet too. :bunny:

Sun is up and birds are on chirp frenzy.

I won mad Food, drinks, and some game loot, so it's 2nd Classic Controller score time. I want us to be able to play Super Mario World and Mario Kart tonight w/o getting out of couch. :cuddles:

POKEMON Tuesday, and no work til day after Pokemon. :shank:

Sign in to follow this