The Xmas Topic

Pic0o

Happy almost Holiday. I do have to 'work' on Monday, but since it's a half-day and xmas eve, I figure shit to no one will be here. I was going to change the skin for the Holiday, but the current will stick until the new perma-skin is ready. ;)

Anyways, hopefully everyone has plans for a sweet Holiday. You can find me on the 360, as I juggle mad games, most likely giving the crown to Blue Dragon (massively addicting). Speaking of games, I'll prolly be on some Halo 3 too, since I'm Meh on CoD4, and more people I know have the Halo.

Lucky for us this Holiday, we are playing it low key and staying home for the Holidays. We will have a Mid-Jan Xmas in PA, and Buffalo travel will prolly be in a week or 2. Anyone who wants to get us a Rad Gift for the Holidays, BAM!.

Drop some Intel on your Holiday plans, I do have a nice New Years break to play some mad games, that I will certainly make good use of. Happy Early Holiday greets and take it easy. I smell a Cap'n Morgan Slushie being in my mix tonight.

Traveling no where this holiday season, and that is grand. (I am back home in NJ, though)

I've been playing some Urban Terror with BP, and just a bunch of Urban Terror in general... it's a great game. It has the movement feel of Red Faction, but the weapons are more realistic in regards to both type and damage. It also has a kick ass jumping system. You can climb ledges and wall kick. But you have stamina so you can't spam it like in UT2003/4.

The best part-- it's completely free and downloadable as a standalone game. It's a Q3 total conversion, but since that's all open and downloadable now everyone can play for free without even having Q3.

www.urbanterror.net if anyone is interested. They JUST released 4.1 last night, which has 8 brand new maps and some balance/bug fixes.

Oh, I totally changed the direction of your topic. I'm also gonna be playing a lot of guitar, watching fun movies, hanging out with some friends that live back in my hometown, and getting my buzz on. :)

Nice link, I'm downloading it now, with the added risk of the name of the Download putting me on a Terrorist watch list. :lol:

We did a grocery run and got to see how Zoo-like wal-mart is the weekend before x-mas. I'm in the recliner and the Cap'n has been cracked. I suspect I'll rock some crackdown and juggle back into the Super Craq that is Blue Dragon. Once my DL is done, I'll give the Q3 mod some Action at some point. ;)

GG Recliner and Scifi. ;)

Oh yeah, I can't wait until the X-mas time passes, so the damn Jewelry commercials die down.

The diamond commercials are just sooo annoying. And those god damn comedy central 13 days of christmas commercials they play every fucking com break like 3 times each.... i want to shot myself in the head.

If you want to play some URT later I have teamspeak IP info we could voice-chat with. The game runs great on my laptop, so its fun.

Do you frequent any vent/ts servers as of late?

EDIT: Oh, and is blue dragon that cartoony kinda rpg game?

I just tinkered in the Urban Terror and I do like the enhancements, especially the jump and ledge ones. If I wake up I'll give pubs a run.

I still hide from voice chat, close as I come is on Live, and that is also in doses. :P

Blue Dragon sure is. It's pretty well balanced for people who like a good RPG, but dislike Turn-based 10x turns per kill fights. Super addicting. :)

I bet I would really dig Blue Dragon then... as much as I love RPGs... I'm def. not someone who can ever complete a hardcore one. I like simple yet addicting gameplay.

And I feel ya on the teamspeak with your call support history...

I just wanted some pic0o voice lovin though. The server only ever has like 1 other person using it, just helps to find games together and play together. IIIiiiiiiii understand though. Pout pout.

I never use IM anymore, hard to ever locate anyone to game with. heh. Do you still use xfire? Or you just converted to xbox 360 pretty much?

I dodged Xfire while I was playing WoW, since I noticed the ads were giving me enough of a hit to not run it anymore.

PM me some Details dood, I'll hunt ya down tomorrow, since I spent a good couple hours playing the craq that is Crackdown, so I'll sit in a PC chair and try some rounds of that

Most of my gaming has definitely migrate to 360. The poor Wii has been a little less busy, but I also only have like 2 games pending completion :wub:

Since we moved the TV downstairs, and I haave my VGA box for hooking consoles to my LCD, Kat has been living on the Love Seat, and I've been in the recliner sitting in front of my PC Desk (Thank fn0rd for the Revelation) :P

I love my silly Heineken aided posts. :)

That setup sounds pimp man. Maybe we can get the URT goin' tomorrow then. I just realized we can probably just use the find a friend feature of the game. heh.

I keep changing my alias though, so I'll have to let you know what it is. Currently it's Globbin'Snow and I don't really know why. I guess I thought of snow globes earlier today... ha.

Sometime tonight I'll stagger on. I want to wrap the last city up in Crackdown when I get home around noon.

I gotta stop @ the Gas Station for a Slushie, so I can make a 'DUI'. Those are the names of the Slushie / Booze Drinks that New Orleans has in like every other building, with ~ 8 different flavors. Mad Awesome, so awesome in fact, it helps you forget how much of a slum the city can be.

I'm gonna be playing most of the night. Post here a time you might feel like playing and I'll try to search you, assuming you play as Pic0o. If not, better let me know your nick as well.

My friend from N'orlins told me about the DUI before. We've made 'em a few times. Good times.

:lol: @ Santa mods. We played some Guitar Hero and I just wrapped up Crackdown. I am pretty sleepy, so I have to be a chump on the DM play for tonight. :ninjawub:

Merry X-mas Yo!

:zzz:

Edited by Pic0o
I changed my name to Santa and owned up a bunch of games and got called a hacker. haha. I told them Santa just has magical powers.

Ahhh how nostalgic, brings back memories of the old RF days ~_^

Yay Xmas! Kat is off to work for some sweet Holiday pay, while she watches the Animals. I got Dead Rising to conclude our Holiday treats from each other. :wub:

My Holiday score is:

Xbox 360 (Joint Gift)

Dead Rising

A sweet Drill

A few other games we picked up prior to Xmas and declared as 'Gifts'. :P

We are off to PA in Mid-Jan. I heard my Cousins got GHIII, so they are rocking that shit out hard. We played a bit last night until my Gimpness kicked in.

Speaking of 360, seems like Live is all Fubar again. :o