Coloring

Cronus

Sorry for my long ass delay in responding!!!

Dude that pic is fuxin slick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am modding it to my Avatar now... Actually avatar is cool and all but I like this better.... (Its my desktop :))

How the hell did you make it? The mouth is perfect, so are the eyes, the skulls on the hat are bad ass, the nice lil Psych0pathic tag is fuxin sweet......

Is there anyway to drop the background? I ask for a specific reason, I want to get this made into a vinyl and put it on my truck's rear window. I mean the background is sweet for a PC but it's going to be hard for a window logo.... Seriously though dude, I never new you could do shit like this

desktop.JPG

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually.....

I think I am going to have this made into a logo for the grips of my Para C7 .45 LDA conceal carry 1911 pistol... Infact, all the guns I modify I would like to use this as my "logo".......

Btw from a 1 - 10, if it isn't obvious I think this is 12.... Is there any way to make a black and white verison? Maybe that's the wrong thing to ask for, but my intention would be engraving... Tell me this wouldn't be fucking badass to have engraved into one of my AR15s mag well........

Yea my penix is awake now.

W0rd bro I can do anything with it. What background do you have in mind? I also can make a B&W version too, any size. To be honest I learned allot from doing this and can do even better now. I could re-work the whole thing and do it better if you want. Only thing is I have to finnish the steel dragon first. Let me know.

ill be in touch

W0rd bro I can do anything with it. What background do you have in mind? I also can make a B&W version too, any size. To be honest I learned allot from doing this and can do even better now. I could re-work the whole thing and do it better if you want. Only thing is I have to finnish the steel dragon first. Let me know.

ill be in touch

DON'T TOUCH IT! I love it as is! I was only asking the background question and the B&W question for different applications of the image. The backgroundless one would be for my rear truck window (It tinted), and the B&W for engraving on some of my firearms :)