Left 4 Dead

Pic0o

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep Alt Attack / Melee close to your Heart. You can still kill with those attacks, just not as easy.

Co2 Tank is the sweetest room cleaner ever, since Melee spamming does not seem to hurt or stun your teammates. ;)

Props to J0k3r for the Brain-Child of us being able to play all Infected vs Bots.

This only seems to work on the Starter maps, since they will enable the bots to play after a timeout, since when you start a chapter in Versus (or Campaign) you are not in a Safehouse and there is no door to open. Once the Host starts the game, we do a 3 second count with one of us as a Survivor, and then after the 3 sec countdown from host, change to Infected. The game will start, and after the timeout, it's Killin time!

The Timeout seems to be about 3 minutes or so. I really want to see 8 Players as Infected beating the hell outta bots, as they have insane acc. We were able to kill all 4 bots w/ 3 people tho, it was awesome. I'd suggest Blood Harvest, since the bots cruise thru Death Toll mad quick, IMO.

Enjoy! I honestly hope to see more Server Customization options come to 360, but this tides me over for now :)

• 1 month later...

Looks like we will get some DLC on 360 for the other 2 Chapters in Versus Mode (Fuck Yes) and a Survivor Mode.

Needless to say, paying for the unlock on the other 2 chapters for Versus is kinda seedy, but hopefully the Survivor Mode is super Dope, and makes me feel less shitty about it. ;)

Meanwhile, Left4Dead has not been on my system much lately, mostly due to being busy, and being in swarms of CoD:WaW w/ Fn0rd, J0k3r and BBs, with occasional Kat sightings! :ninjawub:

• 2 months later...

DLC Patch is live now. I will ask Kat to boot my 360 when she is up and aboot. :kat:

Left 4 Dead Survival Pack is what you want. I added it to my DL Queue, so it should go once my shizi is turned on.

I have a Jolt in the Fridge to aid me on my journey. I figure I'll bust that out tonight, and I might get some more energy juice on the way home from work.

I busted this out last night for a few hours, and it's mad fun. Survival Mode is Ill rad, and around 4 minutes seems to be when all hell breaks loose, as I was rocking with bots last night.

All new content is Free, Survival is Dope as Fuck and each campaign has multiple levels, excluding the single level on Lighthouse. Of note for Survival, laying out gas tanks and stuff can help quite a bit. Zombies don't come rushing / the clock does not start until you flip a switch / trigger of some sort per level.

Versus has the other 2 campaigns now, but I was playing the shit out of Survival last night w/ bots. Bots surely lost their AI Jesus edge, as if you go down, you can hope to be reanimated.

Special mobs (Tank, Hunter, Smoker, Boomer) are rapid and come with many @ once. I rocked about 3 hours or so on various maps, and found that space is your friend. :lol: Confined spaces = Ouchga for me last night.

I think I'm gonna switch my Jump and Weapon switch buttons if the game lets you, Fallout 3 has me brainwashed to switch weapons when I should be jumping. Mostly the same as what I threw on @ RFHQ.

Good shit is this patch, as it adds much killing power, and rapid zombie massacre powa, IE spawning @ the end end of any chapter you like, and being confined to a portion of the level. (IE only the Rooftop @ the end of Dead Air).

Still havnt gotten into this yet, maybe after we recieve our government bonus there giving out to everyone that paid tax last year. ($900) should be in the mail this week or next so i can splurge on stupid loot since where ment to boost the economey with it anyway.

Cool, hope ya get Gov't loot soon. ;)

I have yet to GTA w/ JeT and hell you except a lil bit late one night. I'm going to seize my 3-day weekends until I find something else for me to work @. I imagine I should be on much this weekend, especially since I can watch movies and play games @ the same time, I just gotta hook my Tv-out back up. ;)

I know Kat should grab this DL. :P I got her a Live card cause I thought I saw hers was expired, but it auto-renewed. I was able to return the unused card for cash today, yay. :yar:

She's off today but it is going to be mad nice, so I'll prolly download it for her tonight. Shit is good, I'll prolly be all about it this weekend. :zombie:

- New Zombie Smileys added. :zyo:

Edited by Pic0o
Zombie Powa
  • 3 months later...

Bump, as there will be an addon campaign for L4D (not the 'Sequel' coming in Oct). PC Owners get the valve :wub:, while 360 players will need to pay. Boo-ga to that, but at least it's getting to the 360 at all.

A new campaign would be a welcome addition, as Survival mode burns me out after about 4 (sequential) rounds of slaughter.

I'd really like to see MS fix the DLC policy so it's more like playing on a PC, at least for Original Dev, Free extra content. Hell, look @ how no custom mod support pretty much killed UT3 in it's tracks.

Anywho, I'm more likely to grab this DLC chapter, than pay full retail for a few more Campaigns. We'll see how L4D2 unfolds, after it's released.

If anyone wants to do some Versus this weekend, by all means, hit me up. :gift: