Weekmas

Pic0o

Jolly Morning, If you are anything like me, you are probably ready for Xmas or the respective Holiday, so you can get your sanity back and see the damn traffic die back down. :o

I messed up picking something up, so I get to exchange it today, I'm sure that will prove to be a treat. :lol: You guys got any stories of Holiday related insanity, or plans for the Holidays? I'm glad we are not going to PA, as I hear most of the NY to PA Thruway is closed. :o

I'm all for spending time with Family, it's the build-up to the Holiday, that sucks the joy out of it, since it's pretty hard to not get stressed this time of year. :shank:

If you like, feel free to upload a shot of your home decor for the Holidays.

HouseDecorDec08.jpg

Edited by Pic0o
Pic

Working retail has made it very very difficult for me to enjoy the holidays anymore. I heard there was a 3 hour back up of traffic to get out of the eastview mall the other day. People were running out of gas! That is insanity! On a happy note though, I do enjoy the lights and I think we did a pretty good job this year. I will try to get a pic with the good camera so we can send one to Pic0o's mom as she lives for Christmas :)

Christmas eve, around 5 hours left till mid night, time to kick back untill i have to pick the misses and her friends up from in town at midnight getting plastered. I choose to enjoy my eve playing games and watching movies instead so I feel alive for christmas day and not a member of the walking dead when doing the family deeds. 8)

Nice Battleplan!

It's Eve here and I came in later today, so I could Thank our Guests for hanging out @ our pad w/ their Supa Cool Chiddler. She now likes our Dogs very much :ninjawub:

We are gonna hit the road outta work, then get some drinks on w/ Fam and play some games. I got my Ghetto Internet config and Laptop to get some consoles online. :P

Day been and gone, Did the family deeds and scored some loot. I got some clothes and jaz off the misses. And mum bought me the entire seinfeld box set edition cool.gif i'ld been holding off buying the individuals untill something like this came along and it finnaly did. So many cd's in such a small case. I sha'll take pictures tomorrow. For now im going to go kick off the seinfeld marathon untill I fall asleep :)

Hopefully the Seinfeld Bender was Jolly :smurfy:

We have made it happily home, and are winding down before AM workins crdy.gif On the Awesome side tho, I got Star Ocean First Departure (PSP), Slippers :ninjawub:, Case for my Phone, Garb, Loot. :) I also got a box of Soft Batch Cookies. Hell Yes! :cookie:

We ate like Master Savages and it was Glorious a Holiday. :kat:

Awesome VGCats Attached.

VGCats_Xmas08.jpg

Edited by Pic0o
Awake for now