Aloha

4:20

Hey folks. Long time no type. So whats been happenin'? Joker and BB still around? If I had time I would look through the forum and see when eithers last posts were made, but I have to be at work in less than 30 minutes. I'll scan through the forum more when I get home.

BTW, hi to Picco. Sorry I haven't been back here in a long time I have been busy with work and other things.

If I had a camera to hook up to the computer I would take a picture of my truck and post it. I'm very proud of it. It's a 1974 Super Cheyanne (<sp), 350 v8 with a 4 barrel Eldelbrock (<also sp) carb, dual tank, 3 speed, and barely any rust at all. There is a couple bubble rust spots on the front of the hood and a little on the bottom of the tail gate. Marron and no dents of any kind. The inside was completely restored, new flooring, new headliner, new dash, and new bench seat.

I also now have an Xbox 360. So let me know what games kicks ass.

Twenty

Nice, WB man. Personally, anything topic in the 1st page view of the Games forum, is roughly what games I have been up to lately. Grats on the 360 score, mine gets a good bit of use.

I'm sore as hell from yesterday's wall ripdown, so today is ultra chillin day, then work tomorrow.

• 2 months later...

Well, I'm on vent ... your on vent but you are AFK in the AFK channel. I already have you on my friends list on Xbox.

Edited by 4:20