Studio Ghibli

Pea

So I went and saw Ponyo the other night. It's friggin adorable. Lol. Definitely a kid's movie. But it does have some slow parts and I was tired. I don't know if it's one I would buy or not, but it's got some parts that are ridiculously cute and I am glad I've seen it. I would watch it again, just not at the theater unless some one else wanted to buy my ticket and I would recommend others see it at least once. =)

It's got some weirdness to it but I think that's come to be expected from these films.

My favorite is still Howl's Moving Castle, and I also really enjoyed My Neighbor Totoro.

Spirited Away is pretty good and Princess Mononoke of course, but I lump them together with Nausicaa and Castle in the Sky. I haven't seen Kiki's Delivery Service yet, but my friend's have it so I might watch it unless it's already been packed cause they're moving soon. Eep! And that's all of those films I've seen. :D

I love their stuff. Kiki's Delivery Service was good however it was also of the kiddie variety. Love Princess Mononoke:) Spirited Away is right behind.