Hallotime

Pic0o

Another Halloween comes upon us soon. As Fall became official a few weeks ago, the leaves also started to fall all over the place, namely our back yard. In nature tradition, after I mowed them up, we had big wind storms that littered the yard up again. :hammer:

So, yeah. We got some festive Halloween feel on last night by watching Zombieland. It was a funny zombie movie that came with some sweet gore. I'd give you some samples from the flick to encourage you to see it, but it's got Woody Harrelson in it, what more do you need to know? Also in normal tradition, I have a good army of flicks in the Netflix queue to do me up for the month.

Game wise, I'm playing all sorts of shit, as indicated in the games forum. Current blends of choice are:

• Saints Row 2
  • Left 4 Dead on PC with Mods and User Maps
  • World of Warcraq

Those are the front-liners, as I have about 5 other games on my Game table in my room. Also this month, I look forward to the GTA IV DLC and some Serious fuckin Sam on XBLA.

Halloween decor wise, we need to get on that. I might hunt the gear down tonight, as taking any longer than this weekend, to get our gear up, would be sacrilege. I'm still not sure what I am gonna Doll up as for Halloween this year, but I know I'm a fan of the 31st being a Saturday.

That's all I got for now. :zyo:

I also felt the hallowvibe this morning.

Definitely lemme know what sorta decoration-age you get down on...

Do you still have a lot of halloween themed television specials and movies and the like? It would be cool to start up the halloween goodie bag folder again. :o

New IB is Live and I'm doing some tweaks as you read. Skin and Logo hacking is due soon too, but I have some junk to clean up first.

pimp.gif

I just mashed up some tweaks on a Skin. Selections will default it to the Default. :)

Forum Icons will be:

f_cat_unread.png = Unread

f_cat_read.png = Read

Edited by Pic0o
Skin Up

Hmmm... newest IPB is pretty clean. Cool.

The aligned avatar info is a little weird, though. I see what they're trying to do... but not sure if I like it like that or not. heh.

Yeah, I hear you on the centering, especially since all the custom data fields aren't centered. :P

I'd consider tweaking that up, but I'm not that interested. ;) Main Domain pages and such are all tweaked up. I had to re-mod the ssi portions, so some stuff parsed off a different html form for building the displays. RSS links changed too, so I plugged those with good paths.

Should be working, as usual, let me know if you see anything on fire. :)

Yeah I'm sure I'll adjust. heh.

I dig the clean-ness, though. Definitely the hot look these days... the really subtle outlines and simple boxes with a good deal of padding around elements and such.

Aye, the clean was a big push to upgrade. The management / admin panel is a bit cleaner as well.

I'm trying to remember when I had my default skin to something so light. Quick Orange skin with logo and Topic Icons for my slothy win! :bunny:

The New posts showing, for an existing topic is an issue here. I'll poke around and see if there is a fix yet.

A nice addon, is in your User controls, where you can browse ALL your attached files. I think IB 2.x limited you to only see the last 6 or so. Example: this image from 2003

Edited by Pic0o
Stuffs

Too awesome, especially the glow and all. :D

Gotta get our home IP unbanned. I forgot to do that yesterday, poor Kat. crdy.gif

I just put a support ticket in, so she should be cool now, since she has yet to see the new stuff. :o

Holy shit, that was a fast fix, I put the ticket in 2 minutes ago, and I can view @ home now.

Btw, I forgot to link the source image in the Forum Logo. I was going to use this one, but the aspect didn't work as well as the current. :)

Edited by Pic0o
7800 (prolly for real) post!
  • 2 weeks later...

Boomin some Dead Rising Survival / Infinite mode atm. I'm making notes on some things I'd like to unlock, as I have a nice save from my 1st play-through. :zombie:

AMC looks like they win Halloween TV movie week, especially with Night of the Living Dead (remastered) on Halloween night. :ninjawub:

Any other good channels to check? I'm browsing around.

I hate how once it's the WEEK of halloween, suddenly TV is like all marathons, but I can't watch them ALLLLL crdy.gif

They need to start the crazy movie marathons by Mid Oct. !