Borderlands

Pic0o

Yessss, zombies. Definitely wanna kill zombies! I am gonna play this game up right now. I'm on a pretty difficult mission with my hunter though, lots of death involved for me, lol. So when I get tired of that gonna load up the Batman game.

Is there for serious gonna be zombies or is this just wishful thinking and the such?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed a few specific moments when I was playing with Pic0o where we were both on this tower shooting mobs and I was thinking... this would be perfect if zombies were trying to eat us.

Lol that is awesome. It does seem to be the type of storyline and setting that I would expect to see some zombies in.

The game is pretty slow goin for me when I play alone though. Is that typical or is it because I'm a hunter? o_O It's ok and all, but sometimes I get frustrated and end up having to switch to a different game. =x

I had the same feel on the Solo SP. Until you know the areas where you can just go into a near-level battle, it's hard on ya. I did a Solider @ first, and the Turret is great for getting you kills while rebuffing your shield.

Btw, do you have an Armor Shield equipped? Any one with Health Regen and a decent charge rate, makes supreme difference in fun and survival. :ninjawub:

WEEEEE!!! I played with quite a few different friends almost all night yesterday after work and went from level 13 to 31. :D

My hunta supa bad ass now. And my Bloodwing is a sexy beast.

Kickass. If you see me on and would like aid on a quest, invite me up. :) Kat has yet to play her 21 Hunter, but she rarely has time to boot anything up.

Oh shit, DLC should be this Tuesday. :o I might be leveling her char some more, so I can level an Alt up. :P

DLC is up it looks and info @ Dtoid. It is confirmed there is no level cap increase or new weapons, so I'm not jumping on this immediately.

Might do that Alt level I was talking about, but we were also going to do a 2nd end-game run, but the level cappedness took the steam out of our engine. crdy.gif

Edit:

I got my Hunter to 15 and past Sledge. Nice gear too, as I am spec'in Pistols. :orgy:

Post-Mortem:

A really fun game if you have people to play with, but pretty daunting and unbalanced for fun in a SP setting. If you have people to play this with, :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: out of 5, single grabs a single :cookie: and some crumbs.

Edited by Pic0o
Alt 15 Ding
  • 1 year later...

Necro Rez, as I got this for a freebie from Buy 2 get 1 Free. I see the General Knoxx DLC expands the cap to 61, while there was also a free patch that bumped the cap to 58. All 4 packs can be obtained from the GOTY Edition of Borderlands, but I'm not too concerned with getting any of those at this time.

I fired up my character to see I got some achievements for weapon-type kills that used to be glitched. My disc is in kinda rough shape though, so I'm gonna exchange it for one that looks less eaten. :P

Buzz me up if you want to play. I have a 15 Hunter and 50 Solider. ;)

I got like a 35 hunter or something. Maybe can get some MP on sometime soon. Have yet to actually co-op with anyone.

Does your game store allow disc-swaps or sumthin?

Since you get a 30 day on used, yup on OK swap. :)

Watching some mad Dr Who now, but after the current episode, I'll boot some games up.

About face on the DLC, as Secret Armory bumps the core level cap to 61, and the free one rocks it to 68. New Revolution looks good as it's the most recent DLC, that goes off the Claptrap story. Well, thanks to the link, Claptrap Revolution is looking kinda shitty? Checking more feedback as the review is looking fairly bias, but at the same time, the DLC was outsourced?

Either way, replacing the midgets with claptraps, does sound like blasphemy. Luckily, this only applies to the DLC area.

:kat: gets home in a bit and will tiredly be playing some games. :) After that, I might grab some Borderlands bump, as I was instantly reminded how much I liked the game, upon loading it up. :D

Scooped up GOTY edition in exchange for the used one I just picked up. $20 some bucks for all 4 packs and a Duke Nukem Forever access code, beats only getting 2 DLC packs for the same price. :ahoy:

I am jamming Playthru 2 for XP, but there is also Playthru 2.5 with more insane enemy difficulty.

Edited by Pic0o
GOTY exchange

Finished Dr. Ned last night and I had a good time. May do the final T.K. Quest for shits, as the XP looks pretty good from it.

I also hopped back to the main game and went to the last zone, where most enemies were my level or 1 above. Hot damn, I forgot how hard they hit. General Knoxx is going to be rough, unless I grab a few more levels. :o

Likely going to flip back to some Castlevania: LoS, so I don't fatigue myself on Borderlands before the weekend. Thinking I might take it along to Buffalo for some group bustin up.