Dragon Age Origins

Pic0o

Just finished it... damn this game was good. It had some minor shortcomings here and there, but I really enjoyed it. I can't help but think "what if I would've did this instead, how would the story end"

Cool man. I hear that, and this is one game that got fixed on PC, but left in the dust on console, as far as glitch fixing goes. Str based Thf attacks = another wtf. :lol:

I reloaded a save and tried to make Logain a Warden, but he just got killed anyway. I musta failed the dialog, hard. :lol: Damn @ him leaving over that.

I gotta say playing this, got me to wait a little before Mass Effect 2. Sequels can go very south, and I'd be pissed if ME2 had as many, small, yet logically broken issues. After the 1st week or so, I'll look to shake the money tree.

Yeah about to ding 60 on my warlock and haven't played my Pally much but he's sitting on 50. Sometimes I hop on him just to tank some random dungeons and then log off. Sometimes I go RP with the Night Elf wenches in SW lolol

I've been sleeping like an old person (much 10PM :zzz: )and playing some Mario Kart Wii and No More Heroes. Both are pretty dope games, and I'm looking to Xboxen tomorrow to play Serious fuckin Sam HD 2gunsfiring_v1.gif

• 4 years later...

NECRO MAGIX!!!! :zombie:

This game is being offered on Origin completely free this week. DUN DUN DUNNN... Origin can be a headache to deal with most times, but I already have it from Sims + SWTOR so picked this biatch up. We had it on 360 but I never really played it.

So yea, if you want this game for free, just like... go to this place and stuff:

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/dragon-age-1/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

It's free until October 14th :viking:

I guess I should add it to my Origin account. I did have a good play on the game, but I don't I will ever play it again. :p

Oh, I have Dead Space 1 on there too. Alice Madness Returns I already bought when that came out. Also got Bejewelled 3 today for free.

• 3 weeks later...