80 Degrees when I told this post please

Pic0o

Only mid-to-high 70's here today. We had a bit of /random rain during the day, and that helped cool the evening off. Mowing was a low sweat affair. jigga.gif

Then we saw Toy Story 3. It was a pretty solid movie. There was also a preview for some flight of the owls movie, that had the most insane rendering I have ever seen.

OMFG I want to see that Owl movie!!! I will have to check out Toy Story 3 as well. And it has been way up in the nineties and hundreds here. @_@ At least it's dry instead of humid, and AC is definitely win!

It's like 80 here today, but the humidity has been nasty high. There are some brief breaks of nice breeze today, but it's still warm.

Mowed the supra-overgrown back yard last night. That shiz was a feat, as it was neglected last weekend while we were out of town.

Still was mid 90's here today with ridiculous humidity. Going outside for like 10 minutes makes you feel gross as hell. Ugh. Like a blanket of bleh covering you everywhere you go. Not quite air and not quite water. Hot sweat-box blehness.