Weekending

Pic0o

Lol that's a long recovery, just means it was a great weekend!

I have heard really good things about Toy Story 3, I hope it's as good as I've heard. I'm waiting a movie to buffer up right now on stagevu.com

:D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We caught Manhattan Project @ Dubland Underground for a bit on Friday night. From there, we rocked some games and I drove my cousin half-way back to PA, as his mom met me to take him home.

Certainly Monday, as I am in Cuba... NY today. What a old little town.

My emo pants attacked again. *shakes fist*

Don't have plans for the weekend either, actually am not working this one after all. But I workith the next. Ah well, I also switch to night shift so trying to stay up late and trying to sleep in have suddenly become difficult. lol

Good Luck getting your sleep flow back. LAst day of the Holiday weekend for me. Couching is the main objective, as it's hotter today than yesterday, and being outside yesterday was enough for me. SyFy has a bunch of kracken movies on today, so the console is soon to boot.

I roadtripped to Vermont with friends and camped / all day fires / tubing / swimming / jammed / beered. Weather was amazing. Got to drive the boat around the lake a bit, and had a site right along the water.

Had 3 different guitarists there (well, including myself), along with some percussion action. Did a lot of classics / standards / improv jams for a bunch of the friends / families there.

(post copied from HQN)

36237_593606007056_41503837_34119583_3071559_n.jpg