Ventrilo Server Issue-----WE NOW USE TEAMSPEAK 3

J0k3r

Yea 8 clients is freaking weak! But this is a good problem to have.

Ok all, I have now migrated the server over to Teamspeak 3. Same server address

• Server: fr33ksh0w.sytes.net Port: 9987 (DEFAULT TEAMSPEAK PORT)
    Direct IP: 108.11.207.148 (This is dynamic and will change soon)

So please, don't bother with Ventrilo, and download the TeamSpeak 3 client!

Get it here!

http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

or

Get it here!

ftp://fr33ksh0w.sytes.net/Applications/TeamSpeak/

Check out mumble, it's probably the best voice client at the moment. Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up. I rolled a TS3 server just out of habit. If this doesnt pan out I will have to try Mumble

When I get home I will roll some server settings and figure out why it may not be working with the domain fwd.

Teamspeak has a great deal more options and abilities than Vent which I am pretty stoked to be playing with. So list your issues and I will sort them out

yerp, works with direct ip without a port forward (weird)... The channel chat works just fine i think ryan's high... or just didn't click one tab over and then started typing (admins can only speak in the funtimebliss.com tab :)

&edit& nvm, i think im high... lol

i cannot connect with the hostname nor the direct IP.

what the eff bro

:icon_mad1:

Client: Team Speak 3

Server address: fr33ksh0w.sytes.net

Port: Default

I know it works because we g0t mad people joining it! You can try a direct ip connect but understand I have a dynamic IP so it will change. With that said here it iz 108.11.207.148

If it doesn't let you connect, please confirm your settings, make sure you are using the right client (Team Speak 3), and then make a post with exactly whats going on so that way we can trouble shoot. I did notice that the first post had the port wrong wrong! The port is NOT 3784 for teamspeak 3, it is the default port!