Diablo III Thread

J0k3r

You sc0ring Diable III?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. You sc0ring Diable III?

• Yes
    • No
    • I got candy, so what does that mean?

I figured since there a few of us locked into the Diable 3 launch, we should have a thread to discuss the game that will never come :) Errrr I mean the game that will be released 2012

Post-Release update:

Network Download Installer. You can use this and download, even without a key linked for Diablo 3.

Since the Retail CD is just a 2MB web installer, you might as well start this before getting a key. 7.6 GB download, 15.1 GB extracted and installed.

Handy keys:

Tab: Show all items on ground

Alt + Left Click: Swing weapon manually, even without nearby enemies. (same goes for Right-Click + Alt)

Tab: Map

TeamSpeak 3 server: fr33ksh0w.sytes.net Port: Default (Use direct IP if cannot connect)

TeamSpeak Server Info thread

Diablo 3 channel near bottom of list. TS server is huge and had a few guilds in PW channels. Please be cool and don't harass people playing other games and in other channels.

Edited by Pic0o
Get Infos
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Praise the backlog GoDz! Looks like retail will drop for Diablo 3 in early 2012.

December, is a slightly safer month for me now. :) Thanks for source, was mad skimmin today. :bunny:

Edited by Pic0o
  • 2 weeks later...

Look out, invites finally making rounds. :lol:

Greetings from Blizzard Entertainment!

We’re gearing up for the forthcoming launch of Diablo III and would like to extend you an invitation to participate in the beta test. If you are interested in participating, you need to have a Battle.net account, which you can create on our Battle.net website.

We will flag you for access to the Diablo III beta test when we begin admitting press. You do not need to go through the opt-in process.

To secure your place among the first of Sanctuary’s heroes,Please use the following template below to verify your account and information via email.

* Name:

* Battle.account name:

* Password:

* E-mail Address:

Thanks and see you all in the Burning Hells!

Thank you, diablo3@d3-blizzard.com! Where do I link my banking info?!?! :puke:

Look out, invites finally making rounds. :lol:

Greetings from Blizzard Entertainment!

We’re gearing up for the forthcoming launch of Diablo III and would like to extend you an invitation to participate in the beta test. If you are interested in participating, you need to have a Battle.net account, which you can create on our Battle.net website.

We will flag you for access to the Diablo III beta test when we begin admitting press. You do not need to go through the opt-in process.

To secure your place among the first of Sanctuary’s heroes,Please use the following template below to verify your account and information via email.

* Name:

* Battle.account name:

* Password:

* E-mail Address:

Thanks and see you all in the Burning Hells!

Thank you, diablo3@d3-blizzard.com! Where do I link my banking info?!?! :puke:

omg i hate you

If you want to give away your info, I'm sure they'll hook you up by stealing your battlenet info. :lolabove:

Working, then going out to do more work after 5. Malware cleanup workshop was my weekend. Gonna DL the Diablo 2 installer since I cleared some space up on the home rig. Is there a better resolution setting than 800x600 (or 1024x768) for the game now? Stock or community means, either are fine.

I suspected. Really wish IP Support didn't disappear from games. I SHOULD BE ALLOWED to play modded content, just in an IP to IP means, away from Battlenet.

Not having those features is more of a dick punch to your consumer, than protection from warez players. Diablo 2 annoys me with this and I'm sure Diablo 3 will make me want to melt skulls, with the likely protection means that will be in that.

Got that email too! Lol deleted it but when I was first reading your post I thought you were saying it's legit and was like, "NOOOOO!" Then my single smart brain cell woke up and all was well again.