Diablo III Thread

J0k3r

You sc0ring Diable III?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. You sc0ring Diable III?

• Yes
    • No
    • I got candy, so what does that mean?

I reinstalled my copy, as OS reinstall and SSD RAID0 split was a success. Between GTA V and Final XIV, I don't see myself jumping in too soon, but I figured I'd be a dog and reinstall. :)

I should be able to use my 50 with a low level weapon pretty well without being completely overpowered, but I did make a Monk at some point too.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Checking what my alt character info is now. Just remembered I have to re-link my current mobile with the authenticator. That might be a pain in the ass, but I made decent notes from the last time I had to do it / have the old mobile still.

I have a level 12 Monk too. Get at me tonight or later this week if you want to play a bit! I'll migrate my authenticator to my main phone in the mean time. I am at The Fields | Festering Woods for waypoints at "The Doom in Worthham" | Act 1 on that character. Game scales to whoever Host's quests, so whatever is fine really. :)

I gotta figure out what my account name is... haven't really looked at the social tab. Is it by email? Will check next time I log in.

I sold my old phone, so I had to send them an ID pic. Kinda crazy. But seem to make it the only way if you can't access old authenticator.

Not sure what act i'm at either, but can check that too.

Act I - 5

.net account: [added you safe edit]

Edited by Pic0o

Added you. If you want to keep your email from likely joining more spam about password resets, you get your name#???? syntax from Left clicking on your character on the login screen that is safer to give out. Added you, I'm pic0o#1585

Edited your post for :wub: Please excuse my grievous abuse of power!

• 2 months later...

My Good Friend hooked me up with new gear. We STEAM ROLLED DIABLO 3 Inferno Act 4, Like nothing was going on :D

It was incredibly Fun. I will be upgrading my Hell Staff (Whimseyshire) item, because I want to be excellent tier for the Expansion! :lion:
Also, the AH will be dead, so drops will be good(er)

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be starting up again once AH is gone -- maybe will get through full game for expansion action.

Have more time lately for some gamin'? :rockin:

Sweet! Sadly I almost have time but not just yet. :) News and films eating my time heavily, a bit of outdoor stuff too

I have finally put a little time on the new Zelda 3DS. It is really fun but certainly shorter and the side-quest item system has been streamlined.
Still quite good ;)

• 2 months later...

Expansion becomes live on 2014-03-25. Reaper of Souls. I might be able to squeak the expansion on release. :) We shall see.

Played a Hard round from Act 1 start to just beyond Whimsyshire. You now get VASTLY better drops for level 60. Even on the main world map, you get better drops. Even a few Orange items, that you would actually use. Removing the auction house fixed the drop rates.

Expansion Ordered. See you on Monday night. ;)

Edited by Pic0o
RoS registered ;)

Played for a couple hours this morning. Ping is at about 100ms and all is running well. I hit level 61 on my Barbarian and am having a good romp on Hard. Going to log back in and move forward in Act V :D

I played 10 or so hours on Tuesday and got a clear on Act V. I played hard the whole way until the final boss fight, then turned it down to normal, because his attacks were busting me up super quick. I have yet to jump into Adventure mode.

I played with a buddy for a good mass of the chapter, then went back to clear many optional dungeons. Many sub-events in this expansion, granted they follow similar templates. I am level 68 on my Barbarian. I did not get into a crusader yet, but heard they can 1-hand 2-handed weapons while also rocking a shield.

Edited by Pic0o
Story Clear
  • 3 weeks later...

I love the changes since the big patch / expansion. Played with you guys for a bit a week ago or so. Was fun!

I finally hit 70 on my first character the other night... and hit lvl 5 paragon.