Diablo III Thread

You sc0ring Diable III?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. You sc0ring Diable III?

• Yes
    • No
    • I got candy, so what does that mean?

What no Saints Row 3..... for shame!

Good point, but not a day one for me. I honestly forgot about it!

Holy shitballs that is a lot of stuff. Hubby might get that. If he does, I'll wait and see how the game goes before getting a regular version myself. We don't need double that stuff in the house.

I'll likely pick up D3 as soon as its out or shortly after.

If you play Starcraft2, feel free to add me:

Dogs.257

SC2 is not my cup of tea. I see folks mentioning some more Beta invite waves for D3 are going down. Checked my B-net account to no avail though. crdy.gif

I support this changing. That would give me a reason to save for a PC upgrade too. :P

Put some loots down for Diablo III today. Hoping the rumored March is about right, otherwise I'd guess for a June drop. Either way, I look forward to some hardcore time flanking and desk time while I crush on this. I jumped on the CD, since I am a sucker for Behind the Scenes + Artbooks. The other stuff is just fluff to me. :)

Please be March, please be March... Lmao... I am gonna be so screwed. I gotta get my priest in WoW to max level and at least one of my toons in Star Wars to max level. We have a bet going between some of my old buds from work, lol. There's possibly a dude that levels slower than me so if I beat him to max level in Star Wars no one will ever let him live it down. EVER!!!

:icon_laugh:

I played the beta a bit the other day. Played Monk until lvl 12, server got patched and wiped chars, so I rolled a Witch Doctor.

Both fun classes. Witch Doctor feels like Teemo from LoL mixed with a Warlock from WoW. Monk feels a lot like an Enhancement Shaman from WoW. Might roll the other classes just to get a feel.

It's a dungeon crawler, but the story seems pretty compelling and little things like the Auction House should push this into a really enjoyable game. Easily worth the $60. Plus CO-OP. :knight:

I also got to play a bit of the Beta. Rolled a Barbarian and liked it quite a bit. I also played Witch Doctor for a few hours, but overall dug the Barb more. My buddy had a Monk @ 10 so I also gave it a brief run. Monk was also some solid beats, for sure.

I like running into mobs of shit and smashing it up, so I'm thinking Barbarian or Monk on my 1st play.

We have a date and it is May 15th 2012.

Gonna be a countdown, for sure.

BOO YA! I'll grab this for sure. Been holding out on any rpg/slasher just for this.

I got sgone to pledge she'd play too

Nice! I am moving my game cave into the basement an am feeling the sore from it. I have a capable rig ready for Kat too, just likely would need a video card bump. We'll see as the time approaches. ;)

I have space on my SSDs for this, since it was the main reason for the new build. :D

Kat isn't committed to playing D3 yet, but the time is soon upon us. I await May 15th without doubt, as I will be crushing some play.

Just in case I forgot to mention, the release will not have PVP available, but it will be patched in shortly afterward. I'm not sure how the guild mechanics might work, but you guys are welcome to form up on some group action. I figure I'll be putting some mad Co-Op dungeon looting in, so we'll link up people's info once the game is out.

I are in the beta and had already pre-ordered. Haven't downloaded yet though. Gives you a play of part of ActI I believe.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this