Dark Souls

Pic0o

I scooped up Dark Souls for PS3 on this day. It came with the free CE by pre-order, that contains a card to download Extras, in a Tin case, with a small art book. At least no more $$$ for what you get included.

Anywho, From Software has made some games I have enjoyed and some I have yet to play, from yesteryear. Demon's Souls is of a similar play type, that I enjoyed, while also similar to King's Quest titles, that I have not played myself. Also of great enjoyment was 3D Dot Game Heroes. That was some fun ass ZeldaLike-action.

If you have played Demon's Souls, you will start out with a feeling of being too awesome, but balance will slowly be restored. I am diggin the different approach to level linking, as it made for some really fun observations and tribulations.

That's all I got for now, as :kat: be home soon for some FFXI and then :zzz: for me. I was happy to have seen my death and to have tried and confirmed the use for Humanity, as it were Stone of Ephemeral Eyes.

I also want to note that the cut scenes are pretty top notch. The game start also does a much better job for a new player, introducing them to some rivals that will be encountered along the way.

Edit:

Good Luck downloading the CE items. I've been getting 11-15k all day.

Edited by Pic0o

CE materials from ce.preparetodie.com are finally able to download. Just got them @ 1MB/s versus the 30k attempts and time-outs I had last week.

I uploaded the Map, Quick Guide and Sound Track. You can grab them from here for now, for anyone who still may have download issues from when the official site was timing out and being garbage. I didn't add the videos, for size constraints and ease of gameplay video finds.

CE Content mirror:

Mac files named with ._ prefix in the archives, as these are original files from CE downloads.

Edited by Pic0o