Fall Time / Summer on the other side of the drain

Pic0o

Hola to you on this day. I have been meaning to roll a new Fall theme on the site and forums, but free time is pretty light. Most of my home time has been rocking some Final XI with :kat:, catching up on some TV shows and relaxing a bit before I go to bed on weekdays. Daria also has been a backdrop for some games.

Not to hate on folks who roll on the other side of the world, Happy Summer! It's funny to think you are getting all warm, while we see some 33F temps in the mornings. Local weekend is estimated to hit just under 80! Outside stuff likely, since this is prolly the last of the warmer days.

For the more recent visitors, you may have noticed user signups are active again. New users still need to make a welcome post to prove they are interested in more than spamming links to crap, but I don't think that's too unreasonable. You can thank J0k3r for the ability to have people sign up again, as I think I turned them off in '09 or so, due to excessive botting.

Also on events, there is a TeamSpeak server for chilling and playing games. I am not too commonly on for the above reasons, and my disdain for headset microphone use. I can also be known as the Hermit Boss, because I'm pretty sweet at being crabby. ;)

I have some site layout design tweaks I was hoping to roll out. Possibly up by the weekend, we shall see how that goes. :)

I know it's bad form to pre-note some changes, but if I don't make a note, it will not happen. :bunny:

You need a roll on Summer theme for the backwards Aussies. I think there is only one Aussie left, but i'm important all the same :icon_laugh: Awesome on TV catchup, my log is starting to pile up :unsure:

I thought about that while making the post, since I officially use aussie time to start my B-day. :) Edits away. :)

Other side of the drain works for me, since everyone knows your water swirls the opposite way. Earth, Magnets, and Magic. icon_mrgreen.gif

I thought about that while making the post, since I officially use aussie time to start my B-day. :) Edits away. :)

Other side of the drain works for me, since everyone knows your water swirls the opposite way. Earth, Magnets, and Magic. icon_mrgreen.gif

I wondered if that was true. Lol

If I even suspect I learned something from Mr. Wizard, it's gotta be 100% truth.

Pumpin Pumpin decor is also out of storage. Doing some mad repair this weekend too. :afro:

Edited by Pic0o
  • 2 weeks later...