My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

So I'm chillin w/ Kat at home and she turns on that sweet cartoon station The Hub. I finally get a 1st hand sampling of My Little Pony: FiM and am amazed at it's wonder.

Seriously it seems like one of the last animated shows where the writers are encouraged to eat psychotropics. The voice cast is also pretty damn amazing. I was ill-prepared for how insane and fun this show is, so I made this post to eat a little crow, as I was making fun of LJ on RFHQ. :P

• 2 weeks later...

its like ponies on crack .... yea like that.....4 hours sleep in 3 days weeeeeeeeeee

same friend, same....

You have to watch the one where Rainbow Dash competes in a flying contest and Fluttershy cheers for her but its really quiet and she sounds hilarious.

Lol, there was just one part to the fashion show one that cracked me up really hard. Photo Finish says something and then pauses for a few seconds and everyone is waiting with baited breath and then she's just like, "I GO!" and dashes off and it plays her crazy music. I watched the scene over again a few times just for more chuckles.

All the episodes are on youtube, which is how I watched them, although I believe there was a new one a week or two ago that I haven't seen yet. =)

• 4 weeks later...

I think you are redeemed, as we saw the 2nd fasion show episode, where Twilight uses her magic to make the one do animal noises (pig, etc) while on stage. The pink one is also like 'It's a secret. Quiet or RAGE' out of odd locations. That episode was pretty damn funny.

The not as funny one was where everypony had those custom dresses, then learned the caring lesson of taking what you get.

:kat: is happy I'll watch MLP with her. It's not like I'm being punished, that show is crazy as shit. w0oo0t.gif

It's pretty friggin funny. I gotta watch the latest episode if they released one this past Saturday. I dunno for sure if they did though because of the holiday. They skip a week every once in a while and the episode the Saturday before was Christmas themed.