So...yeah...anime

nick

It came over me today that I may have consumed an alarming amount of anime as of late. So I went and set up one of those list things everyone seems to have, for the sake of reflection.

Oh. Dear. Fucking. God. I'll just leave this here. ^_^

Still, I probably wouldn't be able to list my several TB music collection, so I think that sort of balances it out. Right? Stupid anime. It's not like I'm watching you b-because I like you or anything. Hmph.

Edited by nick

:lol: nice. Kat has been peeping some mad anime thanks to the funimation surge on netflix.

If you can find it, Mystery of the Necronomicon is like 6 episodes, but pretty fucked up. :P My copies got gimped a few years back. Watched High School of the Dead the other week, also supported it and it's massive T&A.

I also enjoyed Soul Eater and the .hack anime(s).

Code Geass should totally be removed from the dropped list. =p

One of my favorites has actually been Ouran High School Host Club. It's friggin hilarious. A reverse harem of sorts, I usually hate harems of any kind. But this one had me laughing.

Also, My Hime was a good one.

Code Geass should totally be removed from the dropped list. =p

One of my favorites has actually been Ouran High School Host Club. It's friggin hilarious. A reverse harem of sorts, I usually hate harems of any kind. But this one had me laughing.

Also, My Hime was a good one.

I may eventually go back and watch Code Geass; it's still on my disk. Something about it irked me, so I dropped it, but I can't really remember what it was anymore. I should have added OHSHC to that 'planned' list and My Hime seems kind of interesting.

funny-gif-asian-guy-thumbs-up.gif

Yay! I have some friends stationed with us that loooove anime so they got me into watching all sorts of ones, most I never finished though. There's a magical girl series except it's a dude and he also happens to be a zombie that kind of turns into a harem but is also pretty funny... and random. Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Lol. You already have a pretty long list though. I'm impressed with the completed one. ninja2.gif

• 3 weeks later...

My listy as it isn't very extensive will just go here!

I decided to get a list going of ones I wanna watch:

Throat Cancer (some magical girl series about a chick that has throat cancer but I don't remember the name of it so that's what I call it, borrowed it from a friend so it's top of the list right now.)

Sgt Frog - Obviously needs to happen lol

Princess Tutu - Magical Girl series about a duck/ballet dancer =p

Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Morbid Magical Girl series where they kill each other

Angel Beats - Recommended by a friend

Elfen Lied - Will either love or hate it probably

Tokyo Mew Mew - I dunno but I would maybe like it

Kimba the White Lion - the one Disney ripped off as Lion King

Insanely long ones I want to watch but probably never will finish:

One Piece - Get jealous of Bobby watching it

Fairy Tale - Looks like something I'd enjoy

And what I already watched: (that I can remember)

All the Studio Ghibli Movies

Death Note

Evangelion

Sailor Moon

Dragonball/Z/GT

.Hack//Sign

Ouran Host Club

Mai Hime

Pandora Hearts

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?

Saber Marionette J

Wallflower

Akira

Inuyasha

Tenchi ...everything

Pokemon ...everything

Golden Boy

I liked Angel Beats. Funny with a serious undertone.

Sgt frog should be #1 on your list.