Diablo 3 and TeamSpeak Server

Pic0o

News post to share it's Diablo 3 season. Dumping some info I have for tonight from my Diablo 3 thread (Games forum). If the servers didn't just go down, this post would not be on the happs.

I am on Retail play and my info is pic0o#1585

kat#1335

TeamSpeak 3 server: fr33ksh0w.sytes.net Port: Default (Use direct IP if cannot connect)

TeamSpeak Server Info thread

Diablo 3 channel near bottom of list. TS server is huge and had a few guilds in PW channels. Please be cool and don't harass people playing other games and in other channels.

Starter Edition Guest Passes will not let you play with Retail Game owners. Basically a Beta trial. More info about Starter Edition @ Blizzard.

Near midnight I was about to finish Demo content on my Barb but got DC'ed. More Server maintenance with no time bound yet. Cannot log back in, error 3003

Last night (5/15) few hours have been 250 to 370+ pings. Most def more yellow than green ping.

I'm not on today until ~6PM, but I am seeing reports of some massive ping spikes, with some being in the 700-900+ range.

Edited by Pic0o
Link to game thread

New Forum Members?

Signups have been open, you just need to follow the criteria for being granted full post access on the site. Signup + an intro post should take you a few minutes, while helping keep the site from being flooded by spam bots.

Or just jump on the TeamSpeak server, be cool and I'll approve your account.

Word up man. I can be on a new class make too, as I know Pyro was gonna be likely getting retail today.

Heading out for a few this morning and back around 10 or 11 in the morn.

Edited by Pic0o

Kupo#1241 here

Haven't gotten too far yet though, already alt'ing since I have a hubby toon (witch doctor) and then a toon for guildies from TOR (monk,) etc. :icon_wacko:

Also kinda wanna try wizard and demon hunter. :ninjakilla:

Nice dude! I'm sure I'll be on tonight. Playing either a 10-ish Monk w/ BB, Acid and/or hitting 50 on my Barb.

I'll tell you one thing for Barb, Level 49 + (4 Player) Nightmare Chapter 4 = Pre-game for Hell difficulty. Tonight is respec as much Vit as possible. :lol:

Cleared Hell mode... some of that stuff hits really freaking hard. Vit stacking is def warranted. I think the worst thing I've come across so far is Molten Arcane Enchanted Waller. You can't move anywhere and there's lazers and lava everywhere op.gif

If you're considering rolling a melee character, make sure you're at least part masochist.

:lion: Aye on this!

Wa s getting some mad stunned and burned. Luckily the Drop lords were kind for a few hours. Gonna try to hit me some 60, sometime before mid-day Sunday. :afro: Kat got home a few ago so I'll be beast parting w/ her in a bit. :ninjawub:

• 1 year later...

I might actually play new that they'll be getting rid of both AHs in PC version

Finally, for real? Wow I probably would then again too. If I can get good gear from actual drops, I'd play again too. Like a GTA game, I know I'd be playing the expansion either way. Putting the loot tables back into the actual gameplay would pretty much lock me into this.

I enjoyed D3 until Inferno and the cash whoring. I don't play games to earn profit, but that's pretty much the only people who liked inferno. I play them to have a good time.

• Pic0o unpinned this topic