Holy Cow... you people are still alive!

+PropheT+

Well, well, well... Here is where the oldies have been hiding huh? I caught up with Propeck on EVE Online today and he pointed me in this direction as well as your sweet TS3 server telling me you guys were still alive and well so here I am, dropping a line, and remembering a year long tryout only to have +J0k3r+ laugh at me at the end of it going "Dude, you've been in the whole time..." *sigh* Good times....

So, how is everyone doing in these parts?

I don't think my first attempt at posting worked... Hello all! Haven't seen some of your names in a LOOOOOONG time.... Went trolling through the forums before I posted to see who I might find and saw a post by +J0k3r+ saying that +PLuS+ was retired and I thought I'd correct that assumption... +DarkStealth+, +D3M0N+, and myself have been rocking the [PLuS] platoon tags in BF3 since launch. If any of you have it look up Phoolz Like uS in the Platoon section and get an invite. Would love to have some more of you oldies to play with...

Anywho... how is everyone these days?