Allow Facebook logins?

Pic0o

Since I have mentioned previously the large amount of botting I have seen on this site for registrations, would anyone like to see FB logins to become allowed?

I know forums are a dying breed and getting an account here is super manual of a process. I figure the anti-botting on facebook is mildly effective, so I ask if existing users think that's worthwhile or not. I also say this as someone who loathes multiple logins for various sites.

Considering FTB is basically my babble tank of dialog and random adventures, the cross login may allow new users to join the party, without turning into a youtube comments section of hateful trolling.

I also checked the adminCP for OpenID support, but that doesn't appear to be a thing for Invision.

Unless convinced, the answer will likely be no on this linking.

Edited by Pic0o
verdict

Coupled with the lack of Facebook paying a researcher for reporting, then after denial, proving an proof of exploit, yet still not being paid, survey says no on this integration.

The lack of anyone else showing interest is also a key factor. :ninjawub: FTB lurkers :wub:

This integration is not happening. Especially after seeing the extra advertisement push on the mobile FB applications.