Sign in to follow this  
Pic0o

Job Bunt

I am staying in my local region, but am entertaining new job offers. More likely, I'm just going to be my own business. I tend to have a higher dedication to functionality than most people I encounter in the industry, IRL.

I will contract out and highly prefer not loosing tons of money on gas and travel. I skill out pretty fierce and tend to deliver on end products. I do lots of hardware, support, deployments and some data parsing. Cleaning those record sets that make most DBAs cringe, thus I clean it for porting.

Dorkin for life.

Sent my applications out. Looking to put in some real work, not bluffing all day in a cubicle.

[Pardon the hardware spam. Sub-feed to my forum feed domain]

Edited by Pic0o
Title

This thread is dope. I walked out of said place yesterday. I suspected there was no idea of how and what I did, but the insult I was given had me walk out immediately. Instincts (I ignored) again, ftw. I had reservations the place seemed like a cult, and it actually is.

I work for me now, currently. Always will do my main job. Bump awful news for safety, along with some good for your tinkering and conflict hunt to fix.

Sign in to follow this