FunTimeBliss ::
Sign in to follow this  
Pic0o

SSL Up

Why hello. The forums may be down for a few minutes today, as I am changing them to default over HTTPS.

https://funtimebliss.com/forums/

The site will now support SSL connections. So you can come here on Tor or whatever other network you wish, while still having some layer of obscurity.

Happy Browsing. :)

I'm fixing the mixed mode displays, as the emoticons are displaying with HTTP instead of HTTPS. I'll add an edit when this is resolved.

I'll also edit the front page to use the secure forum link. :) Looks like I have to rebuild image content for HTTPS emoticons, as the prior posts have the HTTP image path.

Re-cached content. That fixed the mixed mode content.

Edited by Pic0o
SSL Live without errors

Hopefully your HTTPS browsing here is going well. I haven't seen many issues, but I have also been scattered around reading, cleaning up my apartment, trying new projects out and trying to learn some new things. I also have a day job maintaining systems, so that eats away at the time.

I was thinking about circling back over the last month in information security (as the kids say, infosec) to where recent events currently lie. However there seems to be something major in relation to vulnerabilities, essentially multiple times a week. That only being the public spotlight issues. I work uptime and that is always tricky. Especially budget-tier.

Boot some old hardware or fire up a VM. Explore, have fun, use your best judgement. Do stuff others may have told you was 'impossible'. Jolly Summer time, from here in the states.

Sign in to follow this