Battlefield 4 Premium! Come play with us

J0k3r

Been awhile!

So ImmortalBob, Pic0o, Prophet, Demon, myself, and a few others are playing some BF4. I know some maybe playing this game so I am thinking this might be a good time for us to get back together for some fun.

I have a Teamspeak rocking: ts51.gameservers.com:9172

Bob setup a Platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/5250926421332901580/

Now we just need players! It's fun, we are all noobs, and at the end of the day it's a fun game to chill to. When you come in TS join the BF4 channel!

J0k3r

Does this have to run through Origin? Or is it playable via steam alone?

What's the diff between BF4 and BF4 Premium? I'd def like to just play with this group of people - also don't care as much about the game itself. Know you used to be too busy to even game at all for awhile there, Jok3r.

I play a lot of Rocket League due to its super casual nature. Maybe that'd appeal to some of you guys as well. I got pic0o on the wagon when I visited him a few months back. It's a game that the more you play it, the more you want to play it. Easy to learn, hard to master, etc.

Only origin for the play as I didn't see it at all in steam. The Premium Battlefield includes 5 DLC packs and 'extra content' . Rocket league was fresh, however the few times I tried playing since day 1, I was pretty awful at it :p

I'm trying to play somewhat regular. Catching up on the work place and life jazz, hell the apt will be moderately clean someday too.

I try to play when I get home from work but it doesn't always go as planned. I tend to be very active playing over the weekend.

As far as my skill? I am pretty trash, but its a fun experience. I selected the Recon class as my starting point.

Does this have to run through Origin? Or is it playable via steam alone?

What's the diff between BF4 and BF4 Premium? I'd def like to just play with this group of people - also don't care as much about the game itself. Know you used to be too busy to even game at all for awhile there, Jok3r.

I play a lot of Rocket League due to its super casual nature. Maybe that'd appeal to some of you guys as well. I got pic0o on the wagon when I visited him a few months back. It's a game that the more you play it, the more you want to play it. Easy to learn, hard to master, etc.

I'm not sure of the differences from Premium to the standard. I think it is just the expansions and what have you. I know the version I have had to be purchased via Origin.

I am pretty damn busy still but its fun to take a bit of time after work and game a bit. Most of my hardcore gaming time is on the weekends after I get all of the items on my list done. You and I have the same goal Jet, it isnt so much the game as it is gaming with a kick ass group of peeps that I had a ton of fun with over the years. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the game, but my push to get people playing is more of a social event using a common game.

The game now if you do not own it is $49.99 for the Premium edition. That is what I got and it's pretty freaking epic. I know my dated box runs it smooth as silk with no optimizations.

So yea, get the game and get your a$$ onto our TS for a lot of BS'ing, joking, and overall a good time enjoying the madness while at the same time shooting each other in the face with a tank!! :p

• 5 weeks later...