Sign in to follow this  
Pic0o

ARK: Survival Evolved

I have tried this a few times and am giving it a go again. Think of a DayZ type of game, but in the wilderness with dinosaurs instead.

A bunch of old school heads are playing this on The FunHouse. This link ( steam://connect/144.48.104.162:27072 ) will load your steam game, then connect to the server. (FYI on the steam:// link). Server Details can be found on this webpage.

To play on this server, you will want the 2 free DLC maps. You can also buy the DLC content but it is not required. If you enjoy crafting, survival and exploration, give this game a look. Be careful when you die, to not make a new character, or you will be starting from level 01. Otherwise when you die, you will lose your inventory but not you levels. Either you can try to recover gear from your corpse, or just rebuild that inventory.

I think of it as a 3D DayZ / Minecraft hybrid, but anyone else is welcome to add a better description. Have fun and happy explorations ;)

Fair warning. With patches and lacking the paid DLC, this game is like 82 GB.

What in the actual fuck? The main download was like 40 GB. I have it on a 83 GB partition and there is not enough free space to patch it.

Haha have fun with it, if you have the space. My poor 90 GB SSD is not enough for one game. I thought some recent HD games were crazy in the 40 GB threshold.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this