Yay printed again :)

Pic0o

I am happy to say I was accepted for a submission I sent into 2600: The Hacker Quarterly that was printed in the current Autumn issue of Thirty-Four, Number Three.  Debt Journey is the article name that narrates some of my experiences over the last few years.  If you have feedback, either negative or supportive, please send it to letters@2600.com for the sake of dialog in the magazine.  You can drop me a direct line too if so inclined, but I really enjoy the letters section, to be honest.  It lends a little more validity to write a message than bang out some keyboard rage on twitter or wherever like that.

Besides that, go to some local meetups too.  I don't get out to a ton of them (different meetups) but I enjoy 2600 1st Fridays.  It's a nice way to meet locals in the area and despite what you may think, you do not need to be a super computer user to go.  Just talk, maybe listen a little bit and you will likely have a fine time.  Case in point relating to the printed article, it doesn't really deal with technology at all.  In all actuality, I have learned many great things from people also not in the tech space.  It's cool to hear how people problem-solve and can help you also hone your own observation and resolution skills.

Jolly Friday! :)