Wolf's Rain

Pic0o

Wolf's Rain is a very good series per Kat, and since I cannot find our backed up Fansubs, I am getting it again so I do not wake up missing limbs.

We are going to watch this series (her for the 2nd time) and from what she said, it's quite worth a watch. :)

The Soundtrack is pretty good, and has a Bebop feel. From what others have said, this series has the deep character development we have grown to love in the Bebop installments.

I guess Cartoon Network had this for a bit, but pretty much stopped showing it. My main beef w/ Anime on Cartoon Network is the god awful dubs they do. Reading the Subs of the Naruto's they are airing now, compared to the retarded and emotionless Dubs, is like night and day.

I remember watching the first few eps of Wolf's Rain, and once it's back in the house, I'll pop an end-series overview.

Dubs are shit and loose the original feel, Subs for the win.

Im in love with School Rumble at the moment the humour just keeps me coming back and back again the last episode is out raw atm so the sub should be out soon. Then no more for another year or so, so the magna can get more of a story written since the shows caught up now.

I wish I knew japanese crdy.gif

Edited by tOucan

Wolf's Rain is a fantastic anime. The story line is so much deeper than what is actually presented. Its not a comedy at all. The subject matter is pretty serious and there are some pretty good blood/fight scences.

It's definately one to at least check out.

@ Toucan I hear that!!!