OMG FFXIV

Pea

Pea is curiousness!!!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite thing about FFXI?

• The graphics
    • The storyline
    • Leveling/XP
    • The quests
    • Crafting
    • The combat system
    • Other
    • I dunno/didn't play
  2. 2. Will you quit FFXI to play FFXIV?

• Yes
    • No
    • I already quit FFXI
    • I haven't decided yet
    • I don't play FFXI but will try FFXIV
  3. 3. What other MMO's (if any) do you play?

• WoW
    • LotR
    • Eve
    • Aion
    • CoH/CoV
    • Warhammer
    • DAoC
    • Other

Currently only available for Windows PC testing, PS3 info to come later.

http://entry.ffxiv.com/

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! So I know I quit and restarted FFXI like seriously over ten times. But I am still excited to see what changes have been made and what's stayed the same when FFXIV comes out so I do plan on at least giving the beta a try.

Crazy? Definitely. Already trying to juggle two MMO's and failing, but I am always so curious!!! :icon_happy: I just hope the quests/storyline are a little better guided this time, I felt pretty lost most of the game whenever I played on my own in XI. But I'm totally ok if it's not as guided as Aion and WoW cause the less similarity there the less likely I am to grow bored/frustrated with it. And I hope crafting is less retarded! WEWT!

I'm excited for the RPG final fantasy, but not an upcoming MMO one. I also tried to get into the FF MMO like 5 times, but couldn't really stay more than 2 weeks at a time.

I cannot say I blame you. We were easy to get in, as we started with like 4 people playing IRL in the same apt. If playing solo and trying to understand FFXI without someone there with you, shit is daunting. I'll imagine FFXIV will be more friendly to start playing, but who knows. :lol:

Yea, when Rot and Deg and Nop all played too I had an easier time with things but it was so annoying to have to be guided or wait till we could all play at the same time. Tis why I like WoW and Aion, some parts are confusing but you can just google or wander around a little and figure it out without too much hassle.

Signed myself up!

Ditto. :) We even took care and each have a PS3 for playing it. :P SE should just let us Beta PC play and know we are set to Duo some PS3 play too. :bunny:

You bought ANOTHER PS3? :roflmayo:

Moving it back and forth was crappy. We can both rock some Fat Princess tonight. :cuddles:

Is that a PSN game? And is a PSN game the equivalent of an Xbox360 Arcade game? Guess it is all online?

Moving it back and forth was crappy. We can both rock some Fat Princess tonight. :cuddles:

Is that a PSN game? And is a PSN game the equivalent of an Xbox360 Arcade game? Guess it is all online?

PSN it is. Playstation Store + Xbox Live Arcade. :) One big advantage for us is we can buy a game on one account, then be able to install it on the 2nd console. I bought Flower then got her Fat Princess. Both games work on each console, so that's nice to only buy a game once for both of us.

Fat Princess is only on PSN currently. It's a goofy fun RTS/CTF mashup that is pretty rad. Been too busy to give Kat a rundown of play yet, but the time shall come. :)