Red Faction (UP)

J0k3r

We have a couple of servers up

+Fr33ksh0w+ Platinum

+Funtimebliss.com+

These servers have custom maps! I slammed all of the maps on the server into one massive mappack that can be found here ftp://fr33ksh0w.sytes.net/Misc/

The password to enter these servers is "funtime". I did this to help knock out the r-tards and keep the games fun and relaxing without the drama.

ok well umm.. yah!! you can scratch all that with RF.. its a no go here.. MoMo's laptop wont play it for some reason.. the screen is all whacked out.. maybe a vid card driver issue who knows.. i dont know jack about this laptop of hers.. and the current pc here.. theres no way i can game anything on it since this vid card is shot!! LoL! the whole pc turns off the second any high vid graphics pop up on the screen... LMAO!! both fans feel out of the card! 0.o My other pc the higher end of the two needs hardware! so i'm fuxored atm...

So Mev are you good now for atleast one box?

We can work together and get that other one rolling for you bro!

Also, reach out to all your contacts from back in the day and see if you can get them online, atleast just to say what up

Anyone know the software to host a dedicated server be at? Incoming AUS server. :ninjakilla:

I always just used a target string to launch a dedicated. Get your aussy ass on ventrilo and I will walk through it :)

Anyone know the software to host a dedicated server be at? Incoming AUS server. :ninjakilla:

I always just used a target string to launch a dedicated. Get your aussy ass on ventrilo and I will walk through it :)

Don't even have a mic yet crdy.gif Will try to pick one up on the way home of my Saturday bliss, off to ikea for some furniture beginning with a PC desk icon_mrgreen.gif

Saturday will be the day of RF.......

I am going for RF servers all in different configs including some rail servers. Should be l33t, and make my Mrs happy

heh.. i'm with you on makin the Mrs Happy.. story of my life there brotha... i should b down on some Saturday night rf madness!