Todd and the Book of Pure Evil

I had the pleasure of being taken in by Todd and the Book of Pure Evil this weekend. If you can appreciate lude and violent High School setting, with some comedic gore and dialog, this should be all yours.

A bit of a Community vibe, splash of Scott Pilgrim and some Metal stylings will prepare you for the experience that is this show.

• 5 months later...

Having watched this show to Season 2, only to see no network pick it up was hard. Luckily, the story continues in an animated format! There is an IndieGoGo campaign until June 8th. They already met the funding requirement, but donate anyway, because this is an incredible project and the extra funds will just secure it better and faster.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/todd-the-book-of-pure-evil-the-end-of-the-end/x/3184802]Todd and the Book of Pure Evil @ IGG[/url].

If you haven't watched the show yet, start it now. Then you can thank me later by donating to the IGG campaign. Hurry up, you have 20 days.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Completely so. That's where I found out about it. I love wearing my Crowley High shirt and seeing people's faces. So far a van honked and gave me props about 3 times and 'Chocobo Dude' @ Gamestop was laughing and was all Fuck Yeah (and knew about the show)! I shared the good word the series will live on to conclusion in animated form. He was mad hyped.

Dick jokes and Gore are the score. Crudely excellent humor and writing, imo. I actually bought the Season 1 and 2 DVDs and promptly watched them to completion, again.