Hallotime

Pic0o

I completely agree on the lack of pre-Halloweek marathons. I'd say SyFy, but I've seen pretty much every movie they are showing, excluding the Sat @ 8 or 9pm flicks. Besides that, I haven't really seen any other channels standing out.

Extra props to AMC though, as I flipped channels before leaving for work, and saw some MST3K-caliber spider movie on there. If I can wake up to horror movies, you are succeeding in the marathon dept. I'll see if anybody else is repping the movies well tonight. :)

Oh, Travel Channel has a bunch of Haunted places (not those ghost hunter like things, I hope) type shows on tonight and Animal Planet has some Mutant stuff followed by some Werewolf movie / bio show on tonight.

AMC10-29-09.jpg

AMC10-30-09.jpg

AMC10-31-09.jpg

To the Costumers:

Anyone dressing up? I'm sticking around the house and my order got botched for my outfit, so I'm rocking home garb and playing mad games. :P

If you do doll up for the Holiday, feel free to post some pics. :zyo:

Edited by Pic0o
AMC Schedule til 31st

It be Halloween Pre-night. :) I watched Trick r Treat and is was very cool. Played mad borderlands and I might be awake a bit more for Dead Rising Geno bump. ;)

SyFy is taking back Halloween, as AMC has been doing same day reruns quite a bit. Still all bou Night of the Living Dead playing(s) :zombie:

Mad Windy tonight. :moon:

Edited by Pic0o
rooooar

Halloween was dope! Kids in the area got candy from us, while I played some mad Borderlands :ninjakilla:

Our Front porch was much friendlier to passer-bys, since the removed branches and big ugly bush, make the front of the house mad visible. Last year, the big nasty branches obscured the door, so I sat outside and gave out candy. Big Win this year, I was out of Candy by 8pm :P

Attached, are my :shoryuken: Pumpkins and the candy in the middle. Yes, those are the plastic Pumpkins for a buck from W-mart. They were intended for holding candy, but I threw some candles in there like whoa. Burned them til 5am on the 31st, and I had them going on Sunday night too, just because Halloween = :notnice:

PorchHackoLanterns.jpg

HackoLantern.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

Just bumping a 2009 thread because I wanted to find the artist lordworm who made the logo and did give their blessing to use it for the site.  Back when Invision Logos had to be, like really small. 😛

I may very well try to buy a print of this from them too, for home.

https://lordworm.deviantart.com/art/Arrival-of-Cthulhu-6627309

arrival_of_cthulhu_by_LordWorm.jpg