Dante's Inferno

Pic0o

I played the Dante's Inferno demo last night and I am digging on it. While the gameplay is nothing new in design, it does work well. You will also get thrown right into what's up with the cast, as you work your way into some crazy fights.

I'd guess God Of War style play would be the closest comparison. I might consider scooping this up if the funds align and I'm on the hunt. This game is due out in Feb. Grab the demo and check it out. Also, the art style is pretty fresh IMO.

• 1 year later...

Necro as I borrowed this from my buddy and gave it a play. Coming off Prince of Persia, I decided I just want to do a Classic (easy) run of this game. Little over 7 hours and I got to complete me some battles though the rings of Hell.

Pretty good game with some great looking cutscenes. You'll get some Diablo 2-like quality cutscenes, while most are done in an animated movie form that also works pretty well. The story has good progression and a nice assortment of bosses to fight.

If you like you some God of War like action, this is a good play. The game also has a solid frame rate, as this helps keep the slaying enjoyable. Speaking of slaying, you have a skill tree, and you'll want to either go Unholy or Holy, since splitting will leave you short, as I almost maxed the Holy side by time I was at end game, with no other harvest options available.

As I mentioned, the game is a good time. You can likely grab this on the cheap as well, so if you are down for a descent into hell and have a few bucks, Dante's should do you some justice.