Welcome

Pic0o

Good Day.
I run BlissPC.com an am known for professional service, quality and support. PC repairs are likely the most common issue I help users with, but I am also quite handy in training folks on smartphones and other devices as well. I take pride in educating customers in their devices and any other questions that may come up, while also respecting "Please just repair the issue, spare me the details".
I will elaborate at your discretion.

Residential calls are much preferred, since they are objectives I feel the most beneficial in resolving. I do enjoy user support as I have been doing this formally (since I obtained an associates degree) for little over 13 years. My base rate is $30 per hour. This is quite negotiable based on the customer and objective needs.
For example, I tend to only bill a Malware cleanup @ $50. Most of these are resolved in about 3 hours, a bit of that time is waiting for scans to complete. I also include some other basic PC maintenance as part of this service, at no extra charge. Preventative maintenance tends to only take a few minutes to implement.

I am located back in the Elizabethtown, PA area. My Telephone number remains the same, mostly because I have had it for about a decade. This should be a local call anymore, but if not, please feel free to email me:

ryanm at (this domain) dot com

- You may have seen this website and services via local restaurant advertising place mats. Many thanks to Racing Print Media (RPM). I do repair work for this company and we exchange services. We are both, Small Business Owners who felt we are most effective working independently in and for our communities.

• 1 month later...