Spring sometime soon

Pic0o

Howdy brave readers of Funtime Bliss. It is still pretty cold here in the Philadelphia region and of random note, they are also shooting a new Rocky movie here in the city. I caught a scene being filmed last night and they asked my GF and me to walk around the block. Person askng was really nice about it though.

In the world of current events, computer security has been going crazy lately finding huge core exploits in main infrastructures. Between the Hard Drives with hidden exploit kits, Lenovo machines shipping with SSH breaking (Superfish) malware, and the Barrett Brown sentencing that went from 108 years to 5. IT sector is kind of crazy.

Meanwhile, I still occasionally play games and am currently rocking Majora's Mask 3D on the 'New' 3DS system. I have been dorking on Nintendo Systems heavily lately. I have some steam games on my rig I poke at too, but yes largely I have been on the Wii U and 3DS lately. Also in tech land, nVidia have not been winning hearts with the 970 series < 3.5 GB range of the RAM where it runs vastly slower on the last 512MB than the 3.5 GB of the 4GB cards. Also the disabling of overclocking on 9xx series laptop cards, has also pissed people off.

That is about all I can think of now. Thanks for visiting and reading. Between working, various projects and touring the city with my girlfriend, I have been a little busy in respect to content here @ FTB :)