Pic0o

BBC VIEWERS. I AM A MEMBER OF AN TI BBC GROUP, I spread the word of their globalist lies. PLEASE SHARE THIS PAGE. IMAGES TO CONVEY RATIONALE
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=615232948517870&set=t.100000935111075&type=3&theater

Anywhere allowing comments on Facebook, this should work. You may see a captcha, but it's cool.

Sharing pages,... no flow control, It just work. Your Share can be turned off after a few hundred of these... so distributed inforing :)

::: THIS IS MY LOCAL PAPER FOR AWARENESS ::: PLEASE PRINT MANY TO INFORM FOR A BETTER LIFE ::: WE INTERNET FOR YOU! <3

Please share and ATTEND. You need only be in your community. Internet, Grocery Store, Wherever. Legit song attached. WE ARE LEGION.

https://www.facebook.com/events/690233637668667/?ref=22

We can win versus NWO and GREED for MURDER.

We Are ANONYMOUS. Hacking the planet with love and compassion for fellow human kind and animals Nature too. There are also some Feed the Homeless rallies forming. Homeless people were reguluar people once too. WE FIGHT FOR THEM.

The enemy of corporate greed is cowering and suffering. The Beast of Corruption is wounded and striking blindly. HELP ALL OF EARTH ANONS and ALL ELSE.

"#MAMSM? March Against Mainstream Media - November 16th, Nationwide"

00-ANON-PSA-TOWNS.txt

(5) Occupy the BBC_ March Against Mainstream Media Bias..pdf

(11) Ryan Peekoh Mitchkowski.pdf

REAL TIME

WE TOLD YO U TO EXPECT US. BARRY AND THE PEDOS ARE GOING AWAY. WE ARE HUMANITIES SOLIDERS. DARKNESS WILL BE PURGED

UNITY BY ONE, DIV 'X' Zer0 Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot. #OpVendetta

YAR ~ (y) :) PERFECTO ~ ATTENCION NESSICITO ::: :D MIRRA ES SALUTE. POR FAVOR. :)
Woot. GOOD CALL. HEX EDIT SERIAL.OCX LOL :D PARTY 2x EDWARD BONUX :: <3 (y) :) ;) :) :p :D |+|

.Edward Wong HPT IV. (BST PETS)
.Edward Snowden. (ALLIANCE)
.Linsay ShuShu. (??? LOCKPICK AND SNEAK. CHARM 777)
.Robert PAulsen. (Break entry)
.Roxii Love. (#MMM & #MAMSM)+(??? (y))
.David Perez. (L33t CAP, AOE DMG +ATK & +RES)y(EsHablarEspanol)

404./www.facebook.com/groups/99772397522/

::: THIS IS MY LOCAL PAPER FOR AWARENESS ::: PLEASE PRINT MANY TO INFORM FOR A BETTER LIFE ::: WE INTERNET FOR YOU! <3

Please share and ATTEND. You need only be in your community. Internet, Grocery Store, Wherever. Legit song attached. WE ARE LEGION.

https://www.facebook.com/events/690233637668667/?ref=22

We can win versus NWO and GREED for MURDER.

We Are ANONYMOUS. Hacking the planet with love and compassion for fellow human kind and animals Nature too. There are also some Feed the Homeless rallies forming. Homeless people were reguluar people once too. WE FIGHT FOR THEM.

The enemy of corporate greed is cowering and suffering. The Beast of Corruption is wounded and striking blindly. HELP ALL OF EARTH ANONS and ALL ELSE.

"#MAMSM? March Against Mainstream Media - November 16th, Nationwide"