Wii Fitness Plan

Pic0o

Goto wiinintendo.net for a quick dump of how a Wii used on a regular basis can lead to some Weight Loss and Fat Burning.

I’d like to think that my experiment proves one or two things:

A.) You get back whatever you put into something.

b.) Video games can and are a great way to have exercise and not even know you are burning calories.

To talk a little more about “A”, I feel like a played Wii Sports everyday for 6 weeks in a semi-aggressive way. I moved my feet, I used full body motion, and I swung my arms to mimic the real thing. If you just stand there and make small moves or sit on the couch and play, I don’t think you’ll much if any results regarding exercise.

So, there you have it 21 hours of gaming, with some surprising results (for me). Feel free to ask me any questions or if you’d like to see some raw data.

You can contact me, here:

info@wiinintendo.net

I thought something of this type would have some Merit, as I felt the burn after rocking some Boxing matches out. Since Kat has the Wii Hostage in Buffalo until Thursday (she had her Dad playing Rayman and he LOVED IT), I suffered withdraw last night, and opted to clean our apt, and boot some old machines up. :lol:

Wii Power, Bitches! :chicken:

• 1 month later...