All-Seeing Eye

Pic0o

I checked my email to find a message about All-Seeing Eye server monitoring software. I dig free money, especially since I haven't used the app in years.

Dear All-Seeing Eye subscriber:

We are writing with regard to one of Yahoo!.s features, the All-Seeing Eye, and your refund. Yahoo! has partnered with SWREG Inc. to facilitate your

refund.

You have been identified as a current lifetime subscriber to the All-Seeing Eye service, and are therefore eligible to receive a refund of $ 15. You

have not been refunded yet as a result of the expiration of your original method of payment. In order to ensure your billing information is

protected, SWREG will need you to send via postal mail your updated information via one of two methods below:

A. SWREG will be sending all eligible subscribers a form via postal mail in the next two weeks. You may choose to wait for this letter, fill out the

relevant information, and return it to the postal address or fax number below.

OR

B. You can print this email, fill out fields 1-5 below, and return it to the postal address or fax number below.

1. Name: ______________

2. Order Number: _________

3. Credit Card: ________________________________

4. Expiration Month: ________

5. Expiration Year:__________

FAX NUMBER:

(952) 252-8982

POSTAL ADDRESS:

SWREG, Inc.

9625 West 76th Street

Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Once SWREG has received your completed form via either A) or cool.gif above, SWREG will process your refund within 7 days.

If you have other questions about this change, please read the FAQs (http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/games/all-seeing-eye-support.html) or contact

Yahoo! Games Customer Care (http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/games/general.html).

Thanks,

SWREG and The Yahoo! Games Team

To the Fax Mobile... once I find enough voodoo power to figure out what the hell my order number was. :lol: