FioS Update

J0k3r

I have always been very happy with my FioS connection but check this out.

I paid 54.99 for 15/5m but to my surprise I actually got higher in the real world. So I have been serving some games over the history along with the occasional torrent such as game demos and things of that nature. I checked online last night about packages as I was pretty sure I had the slowest tier, which I DID. As of my actions last now I will now have a 25/25 connection for a grand total of 74.99 a month. $20 more for an increase of 10 down and 20 up? Kind of a no brainer if you ask me.

So this new found bandwidth should help with serving some game servers, vent server, etc. Not to mention the ping I get to most places is pretty damn low, so that means pings will be low to the servers that I host. Might give us an egdge?

Now if I wanted to drop $199/mo I could score a 150/35 connection, any takers?

Mucho thx. I spoke with VZ yesterday to get an update on the status of the request. I checked it online first and it said that tech is coming out today and i was like wtf???? Just a goof in their system and I am scheduled to have the upgrade today. I am mad excited...