can sum1 make dedicated to Serious Sam 2

CatOnShrooms

Just Beat that one Day before yesterday :D Have fun running back to a save Point :ninjawub:

I stayed @ the Bike Bar, and shot everything that moved, Barely pulled off the mission, But you could grab the Missle Launcher in the Pool by the Airport :D

Just Beat that one Day before yesterday :D  Have fun running back to a save Point :ninjawub:

I stayed @ the Bike Bar, and shot everything that moved, Barely pulled off the mission, But you could grab the Missle Launcher in the Pool by the Airport :D

heh .. thx i didnt know that " where i can find Rocket launcher"

:wub:

I forgot how to get to the Airport from the Bike bar, So I roughed it :) The flamethrower works quite well Too :D

When you are going back torward the City from the Airport, you will see trees, and a Building w/ a Pool on the Right, Behind the Building is the Launcher, I found it when running from the Airport Assasination Misson :)

I forgot how to get to the Airport from the Bike bar, So I roughed it :)  The flamethrower works quite well Too :D

When you are going back torward the City from the Airport, you will see trees, and a Building w/ a Pool on the Right, Behind the Building is the Launcher, I found it when running from the Airport Assasination Misson :)

now i will be like :macho: at GTA VC :ninjawub: