Upgrade PHP worked

Heads up some of the older PHP projects I hacked up are not so happy on PHP 8.x.  Granted those are the manual archive versions of FTB from 2002-2003 that need different calls to show the DB Data.

Anyways, hello and and welcome.  I am looking forward to all sorts of new games with the little time between baby and life time that I have to play around.  I also scored Prototype 1 and 2 for PS4 from a local gaming store for a nice deal along with a Street Fighter IV Arcade stick for my PS3.  I started replaying Prototype 1 last night and it's still an awesome game, 2009 and all.  The PS4 release for 1 and 2 look to be from 2015 and it's nice since the PC Version of Prototype 2 is infamously crappy to run under Windows 10 or later.  I believe I had Windows 7 when I could disable the HID Devices to it stopped crashing on startup.  That being said, you can see why I was happy to grab a working console version that I'm playing on PS5.

Going to get a fancy PS5 Arcade stick with the Street Fighter VI release.  The Hori one is so pretty and fancy. https://stores.horiusa.com/spf-033U/

If I play my cards right tonight, I'll get a nap in, or at least 4+ hours or consecutive sleep 🙂  Diablo IV releases in June, this weekend is Zelda Tears of the Kingdom and Diablo IV server testing.  I'll likely focus on Zelda as I got to level 25 from the prior beta weekends for D4.