Alan Wake 2

Pic0o

I only have about 3 hours in but I enjoy it. Creepy game too. The inspiration from Control is awesome, if you played that too.

5120 x 1440 is also supported.

I stayed up a couple hours last night to get beyond chapter 1 but now I am watching Curious George and trying to get kiddo to sleep, so I can too.

Cool game! It's on top of my active backlog between Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and Spiderman 2. If you did spooky, Alan Wake 2 has your back.

• 1 month later...

Bought this on PS5 as well for sake of seeing differences in resolution, the fact it is on a 20% off sale on PSN and because it can be easier to play on my PS5 than PC when dealing with the young one.

I did manage to finish Spider-Man 2 today, so I feel closer to being able to play me some spooky Alan Wake 2.

Woo damn. I speak from an area of privilege with a 4090 RTX in my PC but damn, the PS5 version is like, very low framerate on high quality compared to my PC. I will just take the side panel off when I play on PC. 😤

My coolant hits 140 F as the GPU heat is hard to get out of my case. That even being the case as I have a Corsair 680X.

Edited by Pic0o
PS5 frames are loooow